Expired

Online supermarkets with free delivery?

3 replies
Found 5th Dec 2004
Trying to find one, dont want to have to spend a fortune, and all the vouchers i've found have expired.

Anyone?

4 Comments

somerfield do free delivery if your a buisiness

Use the tesco's voucher (see deals page, expires 02/01/05) it gives you £10 off (if order is over £50) which more than covers the delivery costs.

Iceland do free delivery over £40. They also have a voucher for £10 off £50 right now! They do fresh veggies etc. also...I think Rayman uses them so I'm sure he'll post here yet with more info

Paul

Iceland do free delivery over £40. They also have a voucher for £10 off £ … Iceland do free delivery over £40. They also have a voucher for £10 off £50 right now! They do fresh veggies etc. also...I think Rayman uses them so I'm sure he'll post here yet with more info

Yeah I use them

The voucher is actually £10.00p off £40.00p + free delivery over £40.00p anyway. So if you order £40.00p exactly, it will only cost you £30.00p but they'll still deliver!

We've had good experience with them, although I think it depends where in the UK you are.

Unlike Tesco, they don't carry such a huge range of items. But! their freezer deals are usually very good.

Their website is a bit sluggish, sometimes it's best to wait until you think there won't be so many users online.

One of the best things about them, is how they substitute unavailable items for equal or better stuff. More often than not it's the better stuff you get in place of unavailable items.

Anyway, you can't go wrong trying them out for just £30.00p using the vouvher for £10.00p + the free delivery!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Windows 7 reactivation11
    2. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed434
    3. Topcashback trick or treat cashback giveaway35
    4. Whey protien630

See more discussions