Online survey to earn money

Found 6th Mar
Hi, i am looking for some good websites that will pay money per survey. Is there any online way to earn money?
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
There are but you won't make a lot. Certainly not any sort of income. I use Valued opinions and only do it occasionally when I'm bored. You find a lot of questionnaires have loads of 'vetting' questions. You can answer 10 questions then they tell you that you aren't suitable for it (I sometimes think these questions are the actual questionnaires and that they earn the money and don't pass it on). I earn around £10 every 2 months. One thing to note, when you get close to a redeemable amount the amount of questionnaires offered seems to drop off, so it's quite difficult to actually bank out.
you can also check out topcashback free money e.g get a "quote for car insurance" £2.22 you dont even need a car.
there is some others like sign up and get £xx just make sure you cancel wile in the free signup bit.

Bad thing is you have to wait ages for the money to clear. I spent around 1h and made around £100 (all free stuff) but took around 6 months before i could collect it.
Edited by: "djmackie2000" 6th Mar
Have a look on this site freepostcodelottery.com they often have adds for online surveys and other ways of making or saving some cash. If you join up/register with them, you even have the chance of winning money, but bear in mind it is a lottery.
Original Poster
Beebee186th Mar

Have a look on this site https://freepostcodelottery.com they often have …Have a look on this site https://freepostcodelottery.com they often have adds for online surveys and other ways of making or saving some cash. If you join up/register with them, you even have the chance of winning money, but bear in mind it is a lottery.

I signed up, but still didn't find any way to earn there are lots of advertisements with written to get get some £££ on playing survey, etc but balance is still £0
Edited by: "Jasleen" 11th Mar
This is on topcashback. U earn 60p cashback for going through topcashback and completing 1 survey.
The survey company stated it pays £3 per survey for most surveys. Might be of use to you
topcashback.co.uk/sur…er/
Original Poster
LeahsMintytoutou10 h, 16 m ago

This is on topcashback. U earn 60p cashback for going through topcashback …This is on topcashback. U earn 60p cashback for going through topcashback and completing 1 survey. The survey company stated it pays £3 per survey for most surveys. Might be of use to you https://www.topcashback.co.uk/surveyspotter/

Hi
I just signed up after seeing your reply and earned some little amount. Can you please tell how to withdraw that money or how to use it?
Thanks in advance.
Jasleen20 m ago

HiI just signed up after seeing your reply and earned some little amount. …HiI just signed up after seeing your reply and earned some little amount. Can you please tell how to withdraw that money or how to use it?Thanks in advance.

Everytime you buy anything online you go on to topcashback and look for the store your planning on buying from. Then click get cashback. You earn different amount for different stores. Once you've earned £10 you can withdraw it. I have earned £80 since about 8 months ago. It's very good if you can leave it to build up then withdraw a chunk
theyve got a section in the catagories tab called free cashback. If you look through there there's more things you can do for free to earn cashback too

also check this hotukdeals.com/dis…392
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 12th Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions