Groups

Online surveys

I have put together 3 of the best survey companies that are trustworthy and that I've received rewards from. Below is a bit of information about each one:

globaltestmarket.com
    1000 points is worth £25
    Surveys typically between 50-100 points
    Cheque takes 6 weeks to arrive
    New surveys almost daily

pineconeresearch.com
    Each survey is worth £4 which is sent out as a luncheon voucher
    Vouchers take 2 weeks at most to arrive
    1/2 Surveys per month
    Hard to sign up, they only have a banner once in a while
    Link to sign up:
    www1.pineconeresearch.com/Sig…asp

valuedopinions.co.uk
    Survey typically worth between £1 or £2
    Can be paid as:
    Amazon voucher (min £5)
    Tesco
    Sainsbury's
    Asda
    WHSmith
    etc (min £10)

20 Comments

I have recently joined valuedopinions and have yet to receive a reward, done 2 surveys so far and would say that it was a pretty good company from what I have seen (but cant verify that you receive the rewards)

Original Poster

As I say all of the above companies have my verification.

Ok - so I'm gonna assume any money you make from these is your own? You don't need to declare it to anyone?

Original Poster

Becksdawe

Ok - so I'm gonna assume any money you make from these is your own? You … Ok - so I'm gonna assume any money you make from these is your own? You don't need to declare it to anyone?

Nope it yours. Anyway as 2 of the companies pay you in vouchers you're free to spend them on what you like.

n1ck09

Nope it yours. Anyway as 2 of the companies pay you in vouchers you're … Nope it yours. Anyway as 2 of the companies pay you in vouchers you're free to spend them on what you like.

Coolies - thought this may be the cash but never hurts to check

I have a link for pinecone. As long as you have achild under 3 and a half.
    It was active last week, might or mightnot be active now.
    If anyone with young kids want it, give me a pm.

Checked my Valued Opinions payouts & I've had 5 x £5 Amazon vouchers in the last 6 months.
    It should be noted that Valued Opinions have recently changed their payout procedure - they now payout on reaching £10 rather than the £5 posted previously & have increased the number of retailers that you can claim vouchers from -
    £10 vouchers from Arcadia Group (Burton, Dorothy Perkins, evans, Miss Selfridge, Outfit, Topshop, Topman, Wallis), Amazon, Boots, HMV, Tesco, WHSmith, Kingfisher, Argos, Marks & Spencer & John Lewis

Or you can use your 'credit/points' to donate £10 to charity -
    British Red Cross, WWF, World Vision & Amnesty International

I rate pinecone research, I have a survey almost every week and am constantly receiving things in the post to test to correspond with the survey. They also now pay you into a paypal accoubnt if you have one

Admin

Another good one is american consumer opinion- sends you a cheque for £3 for completing really short surveys- here's the homepage (no I haven't used a referral link :roll: ) I've been paid about 15 times since I joined.

]http//ww…L=1

Valued opinions and globaltestmarket are both good, I also use PureProfile and testandvote.

i do surveys for lightspeed, i dont do many but ive made enough points to claim about £25 in paypal so far.

I have used mediatransfer.com/ and received payouts... they're good too.

every time I get a survy for valued opinions I fill in about 20 questions then get told i'm not elegable. Does my head in

Original Poster

emmajk42

I have used http://www.mediatransfer.com/ and received payouts... they're … I have used http://www.mediatransfer.com/ and received payouts... they're good too.

I have received one payout from them but only get a survey once every few months so it takes a long time to accumate rewards.

Banned

jennybubbles

every time I get a survy for valued opinions I fill in about 20 questions … every time I get a survy for valued opinions I fill in about 20 questions then get told i'm not elegable. Does my head in

yeah then the prob use the details that you have submitted as well :x

jennybubbles

every time I get a survy for valued opinions I fill in about 20 questions … every time I get a survy for valued opinions I fill in about 20 questions then get told i'm not elegable. Does my head in

Same here, i've had this on at least a dozen occasions for companies like testandvote, possibly many more times and then i get told that it's all been for nothing and then kick me when i'm down by sending me another one and tell me the same thing.

I just don't bother anymore, it goes straight in the spam tray.

hi, just found this thread, I have been doing online surveys for Pureprofile.com for a while now and finally reached the minimum redemption amount and requested the £25 be paid into my bank account. After 3 weeks I emailed to enquire its whereabouts and was told (snottily) that it takes just over 3 weeks. well, that was 6 weeks ago and still nothing. I have emailed them again but as yet have not received a reply!
    Whats my chances of seeing this money:thinking: anyone else dealt with these?

Banned

I use valuedopinions and it is good Have been using it for a while now. Received about £20 in hmv vouchers so far and got more on the way. It also gives you free samples to try out, so far I have got free beer, and aftershave gel. The only problem i have is that sometimes when I click to claim them it does not respond and i just have to keep trying for a few days. Vouchers usually take about a month or two to arrive

recently started with valued opinions but getting fed up with "not meeting their criteria" after answering questions for a good 5 mins.
    I also use litmus test and they have sent me a few beauty products to test and I get boots gift vouchers for that one, just a little peeved with pureprofile at the mo!

salder21

I use valuedopinions and it is good Have been using it for a while … I use valuedopinions and it is good Have been using it for a while now. Received about £20 in hmv vouchers so far and got more on the way. It also gives you free samples to try out, so far I have got free beer, and aftershave gel. The only problem i have is that sometimes when I click to claim them it does not respond and i just have to keep trying for a few days. Vouchers usually take about a month or two to arrive

I am with valued opinions and am 25p away from my first voucher. Done a couple o surveys which havent been credited yet. Never got any samples though

Banned

its rare to get them. i have been with them for a while(prob over a year) and only had two that i can remember
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767150
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543740
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047073
      4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?77

See more discussions