Groups

only 11 days left for cravendale codes to be used....

don't throw away any codes just share it here,whether its cokezone,cravendale or mcvities codes

12 Comments

Original Poster

well i guess every one is sleeping.

addjon

well i guess every one is sleeping.

hi addjon..... im not sleeping, ive been asleep all day not been too well so ill prob be awake till silly o'clock

Original Poster

ilovepink

hi addjon..... im not sleeping, ive been asleep all day not been too well … hi addjon..... im not sleeping, ive been asleep all day not been too well so ill prob be awake till silly o'clock

nice to see your comment,your fever will take 2-3 days,in the mean time just take tabs to keep the temp down.........and yeh don't forget plenty of water,like this guy.....clickkkkkkk

Im still waiting for 3 more, dont think its going to happen

Original Poster

simplex

Im still waiting for 3 more, dont think its going to happen

well hang to it cus at last day the ppl who don't get enough they pass it on and you might have a chance,just turn up at last day/night of the code exp date and you will find a thread here.but don't forget or you will miss it......

we are cravendale mad in our house.... but havent bothered with the codes.

Original Poster

magicbeans

we are cravendale mad in our house.... but havent bothered with the codes.

?????????????? at least you should have remembered me...or still not too late...lol

Original Poster

i think every one woke up now.helooooooooooooo

please give me some of your spare codes. I need 3 more to be able to get a plate

Original Poster

mackenfy

please give me some of your spare codes. I need 3 more to be able to get … please give me some of your spare codes. I need 3 more to be able to get a plate

what you are going to do with plate?play freezbee.

Original Poster

ok now 9days left

how many days left?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs2059
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)61480
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2150
      4. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller33

See more discussions