1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

lol, no

Original Poster

why not?

Sloth/Mod

Not unless every other channel breaks down, the radio packs up and someone robs every possession i have other than the TV

Banned

Ooooo I have noticed my corrie thread has disappeared X)

British soaps are boring, glad my girlfriend watches all the US rubbish instead (_;)

No, got better things to do

yep i,m looking forward to it

Banned

No point in watching it, They have spent the last 6 months telling you whats going to happen

have never seen a single episode in my life-not interested-shall be watching boardwalk empire final episode/dexter and the walking dead-genuine quality tv!

Banned

I'm not poor so no.

FilthAndFurry

I'm not poor so no.

pmsl X)

is it the live episode tonighttttttttttt?

I am! Its the only soap worth watching since the demise of Brookie. Can't stand that depressing pile of cockney crap on BBC1 where everyone shouts and have faces like slapped backsides and no one knows who the daddy is - what's that all about? Looking forward to Corrie this week even though I've read all about it in the tv mags lol.

nope I'm not that sad, I'll be on HUKD all night. ....

live episdode ?

Syzable

Not unless every other channel breaks down, the radio packs up and … Not unless every other channel breaks down, the radio packs up and someone robs every possession i have other than the TV

I would add lose of hearing and sight to that list then I might consider err... numbing to it.

No
no
no
no
no

kaks26

I am! Its the only soap worth watching since the demise of Brookie. … I am! Its the only soap worth watching since the demise of Brookie. Can't stand that depressing pile of cockney crap on BBC1 where everyone shouts and have faces like slapped backsides and no one knows who the daddy is - what's that all about? Looking forward to Corrie this week even though I've read all about it in the tv mags lol.

emmerdale ftw

Banned

anyone watching it?

No, I have a life of my own thank you very much
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4075
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769478
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2455
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604812

See more discussions