Groups
    EXPIRED

Only Fools and Horses - Complete Collection

hey guys im looking for this dvd box set containing every single OFAH episode ever made, cheapest i've found it is on play.com @ £137.99 (excludin quidco's 2%) can ne1 help find it cheaper?

3 Comments

[SIZE=2]It is £136.89 at The Hut ]http//ww…uct. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]And in theory you get 10% Quidco cash back at the moment - s[/SIZE][SIZE=2]o thats £123.20.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2](I say in theory as I have only bought something once through QuidCo and The Hut and today I notice the QuidCo payment has been 'declined' I am not sure why. It's only 90p declined so I am not too bothered.)[/SIZE]

There is also a slightly different version - I think it contains on ly the shows from series 1 - 7, here at ][COLOR=blue]CD-WOW[/COLOR]: for £59.99 or less with vouchers

EDIT - oops just re-read your first post to see that's not what you want...sorry! I think Daves is the best deal at the mo

Original Poster

thnx dave.... im gonna keep looking for a bit i can't afford to pay more then £110 at the moment.
    lol no worries emma... im fussy i want the whole collection in one
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …47
      2. Which SSD drive I need to replace my current HD37
      3. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?34
      4. CEX return/exchange at different store22

See more discussions