Groups

"only in scotland"

see next post!
    at a restaurant recently this is what we found on the table and found it very amusing

26 Comments

Original Poster

"only in scotland can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance!"
    only in scotland do supermarkets make sick people walk all the way to the back of the shop to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front"
    only in scotland are there disabled parking places in front of a skating rink!
    only in scotland do banks leave both doors open and chain the pens to the counters"

hurry up :-D

Original Poster

and not to mention...
    3 scots die each year testing if a 9v battery works on their tongue.
    142 scots were injured in 1999 by not removing all pins from new shirts!
    31 scots have died since 1996 by watering their christmas tree fairy lights while they were still plugged in!

nope not only in scotland lol

in england the pharmacists are at the back too

how do they know 142 were injured with pins?

Very good but i still nabbed a pen from a bank in Aberdeen once :giggle:

Original Poster

i havent a clue its a wee pub called
    the piper on the square in cochrane street
    and they have these out in laminated a4 for you to read there is alot more on it and it is quite amusing or we found it amusing anyway

Banned

What city?

dj_urban;6894208

What city?

Scotland is a country.

wulshaz;6894009

and not to mention...3 scots die each year testing if a 9v battery works … and not to mention...3 scots die each year testing if a 9v battery works on their tongue.142 scots were injured in 1999 by not removing all pins from new shirts!31 scots have died since 1996 by watering their christmas tree fairy lights while they were still plugged in!

Just off to try summin out..............lol

jasonrat;6894032

in england the pharmacists are at the back toohow do they know 142 were … in england the pharmacists are at the back toohow do they know 142 were injured with pins?

In East London the pharmacists sit in secure cages shivering..........;-)

only in scotland are there disabled parking places in front of a skating … only in scotland are there disabled parking places in front of a skating rink!

They could have an upper body disability

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6894248

Just off to try summin out..............lol

oh com dont do that we need you on here :thumbsup:
    it is funny though and i do that sometimes when the kids nick my batteries from the remote :oops: :-D

wulshaz;6895106

oh com dont do that we need you on here :thumbsup:it is funny though and … oh com dont do that we need you on here :thumbsup:it is funny though and i do that sometimes when the kids nick my batteries from the remote :oops: :-D

I wouldnt really try it..............:-D

I remember opening up a toy when I was lil with a screwdriver and seeing all the icky brown stuff that oozes out when a battery has been left too long...

One taste and you never repeat it lol

wulshaz;6895106

it is funny though and i do that sometimes when the kids nick my … it is funny though and i do that sometimes when the kids nick my batteries from the remote :oops: :-D

What make them lick a 9v battery as punishment:?

jtx;6895207

In scotland thats a reward :w00t::-D;-)

Seen it before with ireland/wales/scotland/england/USA/Canada.

oh and the pharmacy at the asda here is at the front.

t0mm;6895409

Seen it before with ireland/wales/scotland/england/USA/Canada.oh and the … Seen it before with ireland/wales/scotland/england/USA/Canada.oh and the pharmacy at the asda here is at the front.

Getting any drugs from our ASDA pharmacy though is about as likely as the pharmacist removing her underwear and selling it to the highest bidder lol

Original Poster

jtx;6895207

that sounded like i make the kids lick it! what i meant was when they nick my batteries i test the ones they are throwing out as they arent always finished :oops:
    sounded like child abuse there!

Original Poster

t0mm;6895409

Seen it before with ireland/wales/scotland/england/USA/Canada.oh and the … Seen it before with ireland/wales/scotland/england/USA/Canada.oh and the pharmacy at the asda here is at the front.

well its the 1st i have seen it and thought alot of the stuff on it was funny made good reading :-D and our asda,s pharmacy is also at the front but somehow i think its intended as a joke :-D

wulshaz;6895448

well its the 1st i have seen it and thought alot of the stuff on it was … well its the 1st i have seen it and thought alot of the stuff on it was funny made good reading :-D and our asda,s pharmacy is also at the front but somehow i think its intended as a joke :-D

:-D

wulshaz;6895448

well its the 1st i have seen it and thought alot of the stuff on it was … well its the 1st i have seen it and thought alot of the stuff on it was funny made good reading :-D and our asda,s pharmacy is also at the front but somehow i think its intended as a joke :-D

Yep ASDA pharmacies are like stage set ups... its just cardboard behind there they dont really hold any drugs whatsoever..........lol

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6895482

Yep ASDA pharmacies are like stage set ups... its just cardboard behind … Yep ASDA pharmacies are like stage set ups... its just cardboard behind there they dont really hold any drugs whatsoever..........lol

i,m am chuckling here :-D

wulshaz;6895438

that sounded like i make the kids lick it! what i meant was when they … that sounded like i make the kids lick it! what i meant was when they nick my batteries i test the ones they are throwing out as they arent always finished :oops:sounded like child abuse there!

I was only messin:)

wulshaz;6895492

i,m am chuckling here :-D

:giggle:

Original Poster

jtx;6895499

I was only messin:)

i know no but after iread it i thought that sounds as though i make them test it :oops: sometimes its the way i put it :roll: so blonde at times :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gear best shipping?44
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      3. Virgin Media TV56
      4. Tooth extraction99

See more discussions