Only on eBay

They say you can practically sell almost anything on eBay..including your whole life so it would seem.

MY NAME IS IAN USHER, MY WHOLE LIFE IS FOR SALE!

Everything is included in the sale. Yes! absolutely EVERYTHING! Upon completion and settlement I will walk out of my home for the last time in just the clothes I am wearing, and carrying only my wallet and passport. Everything else is part of the auction and will be yours if you are the successful bidder.

Item number 250255442325

Good luck to him

12 Comments

Guess it's one way to get rid of everything! Prehaps he needs a new start!

Original Poster

Yeah new life for him I guess..wish I could do that

He was on gmtv about 6 months ago saying he was going to do this.

OMG.... Crazy

yep i would be up for it-they could have my kids too!!

Next bid on [COLOR=#666666] £314,181.49 ! anyone ? [/COLOR]

Original Poster

juliet_bravo;2364871

]News article here aswell, looks like he's set to be a millionaire

Ah brilliant news article..thanks for that

Seems the bidding has went up to over au $730,000+

Original Poster

Just checked the bidding, has went well over the £1,000,000 mark now but looked at the bidding...dunno if there will be any fake bidders in there or now..guess will have to wait till it ends

I just checked his payment methods, I had this horrible thought that they'd pay by paypal and then do a chargeback!!!

GerryG;2371192

Just checked the bidding, has went well over the £1,000,000 mark now but … Just checked the bidding, has went well over the £1,000,000 mark now but looked at the bidding...dunno if there will be any fake bidders in there or now..guess will have to wait till it ends

I had a read through cos I had nothing better to do and he said that he was vetting the bidding and anyone bidding would have to contact him first or bid wouldnt stand.

Original Poster

monkey.nut;2371291

I had a read through cos I had nothing better to do and he said that he … I had a read through cos I had nothing better to do and he said that he was vetting the bidding and anyone bidding would have to contact him first or bid wouldnt stand.

Looks like some of the bids didn't stand as the current price bid on is now down to AU $ 300,000 :?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763822
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523386
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356127
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414414051

See more discussions