Groups
    EXPIRED

Only one more ask I promise. My daughter really want Disney Infinity with the Elsa and Anna figures (I know another Frozen post SORRY LOL) Are these compatible with the xbox one console as that’s what my husband has at home. Can I just buy the xbox

Only one more ask I promise. My daughter really want Disney Infinity with the Elsa and Anna figures (I know another Frozen post SORRY LOL) Are these compatible with the xbox one console as that’s what my husband has at home. Can I just buy the xbox one started park and then these two figures? x

5 Comments

You can buy Disney infinity for Xbox one, and these figures would work with that. Is that what you needed to know?

Original Poster

Mackerel80

You can buy Disney infinity for Xbox one, and these figures would work … You can buy Disney infinity for Xbox one, and these figures would work with that. Is that what you needed to know?

Will these ones work?
    argos.co.uk/sta…htm
    Just not sure if they need to be specifically for xbox one or just the started pack then can just buy figures.
    Thanks for replying

Hi all disney infinity figures work on all platform's ie xbox 360, xbox one, ps3, ps4, wii.
    Its the same with skylanders all will work with all consoles

The figures will work on all platforms as far as I know

Original Poster

Matttheplank

Hi all disney infinity figures work on all platform's ie xbox 360, xbox … Hi all disney infinity figures work on all platform's ie xbox 360, xbox one, ps3, ps4, wii. Its the same with skylanders all will work with all consoles

Thanks that's great, x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Car park fine UKPC1010
      2. Boxes for moving house?66
      3. Competitions on HUKD712
      4. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?88

See more discussions