(Only to generate Interest) Anyone ordered the 32gb iPhone 4 and wanting a 16gb instead?

Posting in here to attract interest only, if there is a trade once we have the phones in our hands I shall have this closed, post in the FS/FT correct forum and take the trade from there.

I'm wondering if at all - is anyone getting a 32gb on Thursday and has maybe changed their mind and wanted the 16gb instead due to money reasons?
I am after the 32gb and would love to do the trade when we have the phones in our hands + obviously cash

I would prefer for you to be living in the Scotland area as we could exchange phones once the trade has been agreed on HUKD

5 Comments

I take it apple weren't helpful then?

Stick it on eBay - after collecting. Will get atleast 32GB Price for it.

Original Poster

Don't want to go down the Ebay route mate, I'm not in it to make money just a straight exchange

Apple isn't open until tomorrow, they are closed on Sundays

you cant now open a TRADE until 7 days after you close this thread

Original Poster

Disco;8880618

you cant now open a TRADE until 7 days after you close this thread

I know, once i get this thread closed I shall wait 7 days

Thanks for the input though :?

saxo_appeal;8880611

Don't want to go down the Ebay route mate, I'm not in it to make money … Don't want to go down the Ebay route mate, I'm not in it to make money just a straight exchangeApple isn't open until tomorrow, they are closed on Sundays

Niether am i, otherwise i'd of done the same thing! But if there is over £100 to be made for 10minute's work, surely that's worth a shout! :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1541
    2. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861853
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764112
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846129

See more discussions