Groups

only - yes ONLY 145 days till Xmas

Christmas comes early for shoppers in Oxford Street
    A Christmas bauble Customers can paint their own baubles should they wish, the store says

One of the country's top stores is to start its Christmas trading 145 days before the holiday.

Selfridges in Oxford Street will launch its Christmas season on 2 August - its earliest-ever start for the store.

People keen to plan ahead can purchase trees, crackers, fairy lights or even a £500 life-size donkey.

The store said previous sales had shown some customers, especially overseas tourists, started thinking about Christmas during August.

7 Comments

Banned

Time to start planning

Ha Ha, was in Stratford today and went to the Nutcracker christmas shop - can get your christmas stuff all year round from there :-)

Wow, it's getting earlier & earlier every year!

ok you can lock this thread now, as i dont want to be hearing or reading about christmas at all, let alone in July !!!

Is it really??? :-(

Shopping days!!

Holly - I think it's the naughty step for you. No more talk of Christmas for a few months please. Most proper HUKDers did their Christams shopping in the last Jan sales anyway!!

*selection of smilies to show humour and wit*
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047154
      2. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1930
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3078

See more discussions