Groups

..ooh...ooh...just made a television appearance...

Supermod
    ....but unless you are from the Westcountry you wouldnt have seen it!!
    Only the local news though.

24 Comments

huh,,

Ireland?

Original Poster Supermod

abomination;3279690

Ireland?

Devon!

Banned

I thought you were from Manchester? :thinking: :w00t:

Original Poster Supermod

guv;3279692

I thought you were from Manchester? :thinking: :w00t:

Nope!! Thats after retirement!

Do they have a regional version of Crimewatch, then?

Haven't got one in London, would probably need it's own TV channel

Original Poster Supermod

Mrs.Z;3279724

Do they have a regional version of Crimewatch, then?Haven't got one in … Do they have a regional version of Crimewatch, then?Haven't got one in London, would probably need it's own TV channel

...if I was on Crimewatch it would only be in a Robin Hood-esque capacity!!

just watched the news ? you were on HTV or BBC ?

Original Poster Supermod

choc1969;3279781

just watched the news ? you were on HTV or BBC ?

ITV. It was the Westcountry news so it may have cut to your local area.

magicjay1986;3279788

ITV. It was the Westcountry news so it may have cut to your local area.

and.....what were you getting up to on the news ?

Original Poster Supermod

choc1969;3279797

and.....what were you getting up to on the news ?

My work organises a Carers Award scheme which awards unpaid carers for the work that they do for family and friends. In patricular we award young children with gifts etc. They truly are remarkable. As we are a firm of solicitors the news likes to get involved as its not something a firm of solicitors would organise or take part in. The people we aware are truly remarkable.

magicjay1986;3279821

My work organises a Carers Award scheme which awards unpaid carers for … My work organises a Carers Award scheme which awards unpaid carers for the work that they do for family and friends. In patricular we award young children with gifts etc. They truly are remarkable. As we are a firm of solicitors the news likes to get involved as its not something a firm of solicitors would organise or take part in. The people we aware are truly remarkable.

magicjay have you got a link to this anywhere please ? I am interested being a Devon resident.

Thanks and keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Forget that I've just found it 2mins 30 s in

itvlocal.com/wes…Hzg

any extra info would be appreciated though

Original Poster Supermod

hottoshop;3279901

Forget that I've just found … Forget that I've just found ithttp://www.itvlocal.com/westcountry/news/?cmpid=PPC_GOOGLE_Westcountry_News_cornwall&ps&gclid=CLDzjaq3wJYCFQLolAodQRdHzgany extra info would be appreciated though

Brilliant. If you PM me I will send you a brochure of this years event with nominees etc if you like.

magicjay1986;3279821

My work organises a Carers Award scheme which awards unpaid carers for … My work organises a Carers Award scheme which awards unpaid carers for the work that they do for family and friends. In patricular we award young children with gifts etc. They truly are remarkable. As we are a firm of solicitors the news likes to get involved as its not something a firm of solicitors would organise or take part in. The people we aware are truly remarkable.

that's really commendable :thumbsup:, just watched it

Original Poster Supermod

choc1969;3279978

that's really commendable :thumbsup:, just watched it

I hope that it continues to grow as the carers deserve so much recognition. I dont think it mentions too much that they are unpaid.

magicjay1986;3280049

I hope that it continues to grow as the carers deserve so much … I hope that it continues to grow as the carers deserve so much recognition. I dont think it mentions too much that they are unpaid.

I see so much of it at the centre I volunteer in. Several of the children are disruptive at school but no-one sees their home situ where they wash, cook and clean for a disabled parent :-(

Sorry if this is dumb but i've always wondered. Where exactly is the westcountry? Like, can someone direct me to a UK map with the border of the west country on it?

Original Poster Supermod

choc1969;3280099

I see so much of it at the centre I volunteer in. Several of the … I see so much of it at the centre I volunteer in. Several of the children are disruptive at school but no-one sees their home situ where they wash, cook and clean for a disabled parent :-(

Its an awful shame isnt it. I always thing school is the place where kids learn how to be kids. It just happens that people perceive them an unruly and disruptive. Its a real shame.

Original Poster Supermod

hypnoticstate;3280113

Sorry if this is dumb but i've always wondered. Where exactly is the … Sorry if this is dumb but i've always wondered. Where exactly is the westcountry? Like, can someone direct me to a UK map with the border of the west country on it?

Just type in Google.com Westcountry and all will be revealed. It is lovely. Especially Exeter!!

Oh right, I always referred to that part of the country as the "sticky out bit".

Banned

I've been on the local news twice and once on the local oxford channel too, plus I've been in the independent

Original Poster Supermod

hypnoticstate;3280162

Oh right, I always referred to that part of the country as the "sticky … Oh right, I always referred to that part of the country as the "sticky out bit".

How dare you!!

Banned

magicjay1986;3279699

Nope!! Thats after retirement!

Stay in Exeter, it is carp up north :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game72844181
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?34208
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …80138
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846283

See more discussions