ooo yay just reserved my go go hamster and the playsets from argos!

been waiting for the playhouse to come into stock for aggggges so i could get the hamster half price, also got the car, i'm a happy bunny!!! have reserved to pick up tomorrow!
i'm going to have a very happy daughter on christmas day

11 Comments

Ive been on the search for these too. Managed to get what i need apart from the elusive ball. Still cant get one in stock

Original Poster

there's a few of each in stock in the shrewsbury branch if that's any help to anyone. i'd be quick though and reserve online.
yeah i saw a ball on amazon about 20 mins ago for about £16 was about to buy it but someone beat me to it now the price has shot right up, grrrr!!!

links please

Original Poster

argos.co.uk/web…ERS

check stock in your area because they're not available online

I got a go go hamsters ball from the whitechapel sainsburys yesterday, in the half price toy sale so was £5.99, they had one ball left

mai;6739649

I got a go go hamsters ball from the whitechapel sainsburys yesterday, in … I got a go go hamsters ball from the whitechapel sainsburys yesterday, in the half price toy sale so was £5.99, they had one ball left

Wow you lucky thing! Shame there is no sainsburys near me

thanks i just managed to reserve :thumbsup:

mai;6739649

I got a go go hamsters ball from the whitechapel sainsburys yesterday, in … I got a go go hamsters ball from the whitechapel sainsburys yesterday, in the half price toy sale so was £5.99, they had one ball left

haven't seen any go go hamster stuff in the sainsbury's near me :-(

pinkkitty2007;6739684

Wow you lucky thing! Shame there is no sainsburys near me

cheerleader;6739860

thanks i just managed to reserve :thumbsup:haven't seen any go go hamster … thanks i just managed to reserve :thumbsup:haven't seen any go go hamster stuff in the sainsbury's near me :-(

I was surprised there was some left aswell, I went in the afternoon and they had two hamster balls, 1 skateboard thing and 3 of the blankets.

am I missing something with these? What do they do? I thought they looked rather boring :oops:

Basildon Westgate Park and Pipps Hill both showing available.

Original Poster

i'm starting to think i shoulda put this in deals, lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767383
    2. 5am gym crew20132
    3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2469
    4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319

See more discussions