Groups

Oooh err, everything is.. different!

Nice little update, everything looks a bit better actually. Subtle but effective.

45 Comments

i dont like the search at the top

what happened?

emasu...if its made search better than its worth it...lets have a play!

nah search is same ol.... random!

the search is still ineffective unless you use advanced

that huge white space when youre looking at misc is a bit naff aswell IMO

Banned

looks good I think

Original Poster

emasu;2281421

that huge white space when youre looking at misc is a bit naff aswell IMO

what huge white space?

The whole green bar at the top looks cluttered and seems like everything is crammed in!

search button should automatically take u to advanced where u can sort options?!

anyways i cant see big white space..me like the change of layout...less in yer face!

baconsandwich;2281424

what huge white space?

round the voucher but.. looks a bit bare IMO

and what the hell is the green (I presume tools-looks like hammer and a spanner) symbol for just below and to the left of the submit button?
    Its like some kind of big spot the difference on here now!

Original Poster

harlzter;2281425

The whole green bar at the top looks cluttered and seems like everything … The whole green bar at the top looks cluttered and seems like everything is crammed in!

Yeah true, I have to have my browser width set to atleast 1120 pixels in order for it to display properly. Might be better if it still didn't tell me 'You have a voucher!'.

nah emasu....it all good! btw hope ur exams are going well... but whats going on with chat?!

Original Poster

emasu;2281427

round the voucher but.. looks a bit bare IMO

Can't see any big white space.. What browser you using? Im on firefox 2.0.0.14

Looked stupid to start with, but once I cleared out my cache to dump the old css file it looks fantastic

uh-oh... page numbers withing threads is now in the middle... middle i tellz ya!

JimmyW;2281434

Looked stupid to start with, but once I cleared out my cache to dump the … Looked stupid to start with, but once I cleared out my cache to dump the old css file it looks fantastic

the what and the who know?!?! dunno what u computer kids get upto... me sittin with me laptop...me turn button on... me not know much else!

Original Poster

Yeah page number thing at the top is a bit messed up. Its fine at the bottom of the page.

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll10/baconsandwichhukd/Untitled-2.jpg

edit: sorted if you press ctrl + f5 (ty emma)

Banned

JimmyW;2281434

Looked stupid to start with, but once I cleared out my cache to dump the … Looked stupid to start with, but once I cleared out my cache to dump the old css file it looks fantastic

actually I just finished dropping hard drive and restored I thought I'd done something lol

Anyone having issues - press [SIZE=7][COLOR=Red]Ctrl + F5[/COLOR][/SIZE] - if you still see any bugs, I guess report them in the feedback forum please

view first unread is on two lines now!

Original Poster

emmajk42;2281442

Anyone having issues - press [SIZE=7][COLOR=Red]Ctrl + F5[/COLOR][/SIZE] … Anyone having issues - press [SIZE=7][COLOR=Red]Ctrl + F5[/COLOR][/SIZE] - if you still see any bugs, I guess report them in the feedback forum please

^^ that sorted my dodgy page number bar.

why all this.

JimmyW;2281434

Cheers:thumbsup:

yeh refresh worked.. better now!

Original Poster

saayinla;2281446

why all this.

Web 2.0. It's all a big conspiracy to make us all eat mind controlling ham.

I love ham.

im bored now..... make it glittery and keep me entertained!

emmajk42;2281457

I love ham.

mmm haslet?

emmajk42;2281457

I love ham.

:thinking: :? :thinking:

dunno how to respond to a comment like that from a mod!

Banned

magicbeans;2281461

:thinking: :? :thinking:dunno how to respond to a comment like that from … :thinking: :? :thinking:dunno how to respond to a comment like that from a mod!

You hope there are many powerful ordinary members around to overpower and ban the mod! Like when a pack of wild dogs overpower a large powerful predator.

JDeal;2281467

You hope there are many powerful ordinary members around to overpower and … You hope there are many powerful ordinary members around to overpower and ban the mod! Like when a pack of wild dogs overpower a large powerful predator.

[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="7"][FONT="Fixedsys"][COLOR="DarkRed"]JDEAL!!!! [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [SIZE="6"][COLOR="YellowGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]once again we meet in the early hours!!! [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]mods scare me![/COLOR]

Banned

magicbeans;2281480

[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="7"][FONT="Fixedsys"][COLOR="DarkRed"]JDEAL!!!! … [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="7"][FONT="Fixedsys"][COLOR="DarkRed"]JDEAL!!!! [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE="6"][COLOR="YellowGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]once again we meet in the early hours!!! [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]mods scare me![/COLOR]

I was in chat!

i dont understand what happened to chat...it asks for passowrds and what not!

Banned

magicbeans;2281487

i dont understand what happened to chat...it asks for passowrds and what … i dont understand what happened to chat...it asks for passowrds and what not!

Just sign-on. No need for a password! Ignore the password!

it wont let me and who is [url]www.Stelivo.com[/url]

o wait its working! ok will come on tomorrow..gonna sleep now

love ya x

emmajk42;2281442

Anyone having issues - press [SIZE=7][COLOR=Red]Ctrl + F5[/COLOR][/SIZE] … Anyone having issues - press [SIZE=7][COLOR=Red]Ctrl + F5[/COLOR][/SIZE] - if you still see any bugs, I guess report them in the feedback forum please

Turned down my volume. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions