Groups

Oooooh the joys! lol

In work on saturday morning with a hangover and aching like mad from the gym yesterday!! My bed has never sounded more tempting lol

What's everyone else saturday morning like??
    xx

12 Comments

Just finished a 14 hour nightshift and about to go to bed. :thumbsup:

You have a nice day now.

cute avatar...powerpuff girls!

Im working tomorrow if it makes you feel better, I have to get up at 4:45am and I have the keys, the only person working tomorrow with keys. thats added pressure I dont want.

You just keep working hard.

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/cwl/lowres/cwln1294l.jpg

Banned

i've just woke up, am off to the gym in half an hour. grrrrrrrrrrrr

no pain no gain :o/

Original Poster

:thumbsup: we're a dedicated bunch aint we :thumbsup:

sod the gym, Just buy a treadmill and weights etc, thats what I did, I run for about 30mins every other day, I am going to start to do 45 mins soon. Its much cheaper than going to the gym.

just an easy weekend for me.....beer fun and thrills

At work here
    Had to get up at 05.30.
    Live in Surrey but have to travel to Buckinghamshire for work but not too bad on a saturday.
    Hate working 6 days a week but luckily finish at 1 today

Original Poster

jon1000jon;7559257

sod the gym, Just buy a treadmill and weights etc, thats what I did, I … sod the gym, Just buy a treadmill and weights etc, thats what I did, I run for about 30mins every other day, I am going to start to do 45 mins soon. Its much cheaper than going to the gym.

I go to my gym in work and it's only £25 for 6 months!!! So i think that's a bargain, although i would love to have a treadmill in the house

Home from work now and your bed sounds tempting i agree :whistling:

jon1000jon;7559257

sod the gym, Just buy a treadmill and weights etc, thats what I did, I … sod the gym, Just buy a treadmill and weights etc, thats what I did, I run for about 30mins every other day, I am going to start to do 45 mins soon. Its much cheaper than going to the gym.

It's even cheaper to just run for that long in the park :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767508
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553813
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814507
      4. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....68

See more discussions