Groups

oooops im in big trouble!!!!!!!!!!!

ooops im in big trouble when my partner wakes up..eeeek!!!

23 Comments

OOO.. is this one of those threads were you have to guess why?

why???

did you spill beer on his panini sticker book?

magic marker huh .....? tut tut tut

Chest log?

because....you're really a man?

With hair?

You shaved his eyebrows didn't you!!!

10minutes have passed....

now bored.

Original Poster

ok ok i will tell you..he didnt log off laptop as was too eager to watch match of the day (even though i wanted to watch something else!!) and i changed his facebook status to joe bloggs has just ******* in his pants..motd is on..oooh lots of men in shorts..woop woop!..now ive logged out and cant change it..he is asleep and wont be happy as it cant be changed now til morning..whoops!!

mamamia7;4245810

ok ok i will tell you..he didnt log off laptop as was too eager to watch … ok ok i will tell you..he didnt log off laptop as was too eager to watch match of the day (even though i wanted to watch something else!!) and i changed his facebook status to joe bloggs has just ******* in his pants..motd is on..oooh lots of men in shorts..woop woop!..now ive logged out and cant change it..he is asleep and wont be happy as it cant be changed now til morning..whoops!!

my.....how grown up.

http://www.1001freefonts.com/fontdisplay/anticlimax.gif

Original Poster

although i liked some of your suggestions..if im gonna be in his bad books may as well have lots of fun..he he

Original Poster

grex9101;4245819

my.....how grown up.

ha ha ha i found it funny!!

lol tell him you didnt do it and that somone must have hacked into his account..... act all innocent!

No idea - not a whimper.

mamamia7;4245810

ok ok i will tell you..he didnt log off laptop as was too eager to watch … ok ok i will tell you..he didnt log off laptop as was too eager to watch match of the day (even though i wanted to watch something else!!) and i changed his facebook status to joe bloggs has just ******* in his pants..motd is on..oooh lots of men in shorts..woop woop!..now ive logged out and cant change it..he is asleep and wont be happy as it cant be changed now til morning..whoops!!

lol, very childish

Original Poster

Hushpuppy290;4245831

lol tell him you didnt do it and that somone must have hacked into his … lol tell him you didnt do it and that somone must have hacked into his account..... act all innocent!

good thinking!!! the phantom hacker.:whistling:

gd luck lol

Wow, what a brilliant sense of humour.

I wish my wit was half as sharp as yours.

renard;4245893

Wow, what a brilliant sense of humour.I wish my wit was half as sharp as … Wow, what a brilliant sense of humour.I wish my wit was half as sharp as yours.

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/Upload/COMEDY%7E1.gif

Original Poster

renard;4245893

Wow, what a brilliant sense of humour.I wish my wit was half as sharp as … Wow, what a brilliant sense of humour.I wish my wit was half as sharp as yours.

only few are as blessed as me

I feel let-down. I thought you'd maybe laid a log in the bed.

dxx;4245953

I feel let-down. I thought you'd maybe laid a log in the bed.

or....
    Goonieman;4245713

Chest log?

Goonieman;4245970

or....

Oh yeah. I hadn't noticed that.

On the plus side, at least neither of us are freaks for thinking it now.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tower Hill - Explosion reported..01
      2. One thing you've forgotten1721
      3. Bearded chat1223
      4. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407243

See more discussions