Ooops.....got the hump!!!!

16 replies
Found 9th Mar 2011
with myself!!!

I'm usually a very savvy buyer but I've only gone and bought an IPAD from Simply Electronics with a debit card.

Googled reviews, a few mixed reviews but overall they seemed ok.....but i should of scrolled down before placing my order!!!!

Ending up paying £359 for a 32GB Wifi model.....so the drama begins.....good start is my order does not show in my account!!! LOL

Rung them and they said it takes 24hrs to process and i WILL get my IPAD delivered within 7 working days. If it not here by next friday, I'll be straight onto my bank and onto the VISA query department.

Just wondering if they might of improved recently? Anyone actually get there orders?

16 Comments

Banned

Is this not the same price on the apple site?

DSR - just cancel your order

Oh dear I feel for you. You may need a large box of these

http://www.firstaidwarehouse.co.uk/pic/280x280/17/41/galpharm_paracetamol_500mg_caplets_16.jpg

Just cancel and order elsewhere, pretty sure it's a similar price

There a scam from China... Oh dear.

Think you may wan't to speak to your bank manager, sharpish

sancho1983

OP has already paid

Sloth/Mod

pipsqueak

DSR - just cancel your order

Doesn't apply to them as they are in Asia.

sancho1983

That's the problem people have with them...........they don't give you your money back..........or your item.

They have a UK customer service number, but that is probably a paid call centre, or it will forward to China. They don't actually try to hide the fact they are from China too much, as it gives their full address in the terms and conditions.

ah, i see. Probably best to ring the bank then

ah your'e stuffed then

In b4 tears and crying.

It's not a scam site, they have over 3300 reviews here scoring just over 7/10 trustpilot.co.uk/rev…net

Original Poster

Well after 40 days i finally got a refund.

It only took a couple of months eh?

oh dear...glad u got ur refund,..sound like one not fun company
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226646
    2. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4176
    3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    4. word association Game74244916

See more discussions