Groups
    EXPIRED

Opal magic wand facial massager or find me a gift disc code!

Im looking for the cheapest place to buy an opal pink facial massage wand!

Cheapest place Ive found it at is £7 at femin.co.uk, but with a £4.50 del charge on!
    Ive also found it at £9.50 at find me a gift..again with £3 del...

if anyone has a discount code for either site Id be greatful.. or if it can be delivered elsewhere for under a tenner lemme know!

(yeah I am being cheap... I missed out on bidding for one on ebay that went for less than £6.75 delivered!! boooo)

Ta

24 Comments

Do you really want it for a "facial massager" as i know of somewhere to get free other ones?:whistling:

pinkkitty2007;2228770

Do you really want it for a "facial massager" as i know of somewhere to … Do you really want it for a "facial massager" as i know of somewhere to get free other ones?:whistling:

lol:roll:

pinkkitty2007;2228770

Do you really want it for a "facial massager" as i know of somewhere to … Do you really want it for a "facial massager" as i know of somewhere to get free other ones?:whistling:

I've just had a look at it - damn using that for anything else - have you seen the shape of it - lol

sn0ttyang3l;2229509

I've just had a look at it - damn using that for anything else - have you … I've just had a look at it - damn using that for anything else - have you seen the shape of it - lol

:giggle: I cant be of any help then sorry:oops:

Original Poster

Im disgusted, what filthy minds you all have!

.....now where do you get the free other ones from!?....:whistling:

Nikki999;2232981

Im disgusted, what filthy minds you all have!.....now where do you get … Im disgusted, what filthy minds you all have!.....now where do you get the free other ones from!?....:whistling:

If you really want to know, i will pm it to you as i got banned for posting it on here as it was deemed "innapropriate":oops:

Banned

Might have known you'd lower the tone in here you naughty Kitty! x

ODB_69;2233007

Might have known you'd lower the tone in here you naughty Kitty! x

:w00t:Hey was only trying to help:whistling:

Banned

pinkkitty2007;2233016

:w00t:Hey was only trying to help:whistling:

Well help yourself to me!

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;2233003

If you really want to know, i will pm it to you as i got banned for … If you really want to know, i will pm it to you as i got banned for posting it on here as it was deemed "innapropriate":oops:

Oooooh exciting, yes please for the pm!

Banned

errrr.....

Ladies......
    I'm willing to offer a hand (or anything else) instead if its easier?

ODB_69;2233033

Well help yourself to me!

ODB_69;2233078

errrr.....Ladies......I'm willing to offer a hand (or anything else) … errrr.....Ladies......I'm willing to offer a hand (or anything else) instead if its easier?

Well i have the freebies already so im good for the moment but when my batteries run down, i will give you a shout;-)

Original Poster

Kitty got me thinking.. so I just put a few words into google and you can try 'things' out for free.. or so it says, I got all excited then.. but you have to pay a membership fee of £40 for 6months, or £60 for 12 months.. so not quite free afterall.. but who knew!

Nikki999;2233106

Kitty got me thinking.. so I just put a few words into google and you can … Kitty got me thinking.. so I just put a few words into google and you can try 'things' out for free.. or so it says, I got all excited then.. but you have to pay a membership fee of £40 for 6months, or £60 for 12 months.. so not quite free afterall.. but who knew!

Pm sent. These really are free apart from the £2.95 postage charge but thats for however many freebies you take advantage of. :-D

If anyone else would be interested in freebies of an "adult" nature then feel free to post and i will send you the info in a pm too

Banned

pinkkitty2007;2233097

Well i have the freebies already so im good for the moment but when my … Well i have the freebies already so im good for the moment but when my batteries run down, i will give you a shout;-)

Well I come without a need for batteries and will make you shout!

ODB_69;2233164

Well I come without a need for batteries and will make you shout!

Most men make me shout - at them for being such a pain in the ass:whistling:

Banned

pinkkitty2007;2233172

Most men make me shout - at them for being such a pain in the … Most men make me shout - at them for being such a pain in the ass:whistling:

Are women any different?

Think how much we drive you nuts...then times it by 100 and your still not even close!

ODB_69;2233178

Are women any different?Think how much we drive you nuts...then times it … Are women any different?Think how much we drive you nuts...then times it by 100 and your still not even close!

Oh nice, you're not gettin any now:p

Banned

pinkkitty2007;2233184

Oh nice, you're not gettin any now:p

Like you would anyway...tease! :x

ODB_69;2233196

Like you would anyway...tease! :x

Moi? Never:whistling:;-)

Banned

pinkkitty2007;2233214

Moi? Never:whistling:;-)

Come back to my Luuurrrvvvee Bed......