Opalescence peroxide gel. Where to buy?

Banned 9 replies
Found 17th Aug 2016
There are a few websites I have found using google but none of the reviews are great. Can anyone recommend a trusted seller? Thanks

9 Comments

Original Poster Banned

bump

I had the same problem, my dentist has changed brand from them too so might be a sign they have rebranded or something. You can find the toothpaste on Amazon though.

Original Poster Banned

tommyleinen

I had the same problem, my dentist has changed brand from them too so … I had the same problem, my dentist has changed brand from them too so might be a sign they have rebranded or something. You can find the toothpaste on Amazon though.

Yeah i noticed that mate, I just wanted something with actual peroxide in. I use the crest strips, they are pretty good.

MrScotchBonnet

Yeah i noticed that mate, I just wanted something with actual peroxide … Yeah i noticed that mate, I just wanted something with actual peroxide in. I use the crest strips, they are pretty good.

I bought some from bleach refills
They get poor reviews though and I thought I might get scammed .
But they turned up

Original Poster Banned

snoopy18

I bought some from bleach refills They get poor reviews though and I … I bought some from bleach refills They get poor reviews though and I thought I might get scammed .But they turned up

Yeah, seen them, also noticed poor reviews. How long ago was it you ordered?

This year

I used PayPal so thought I might be covered ?

Original Poster Banned

snoopy18

I used PayPal so thought I might be covered ?

Yeah probably the safest way to pay.

Why not just skip straight to dentures... you can have them made up whiter than white! When you use products that erode the enamel from your teeth you are basically saying goodbye to them.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247554
    2. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1217
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769184
    4. 5am gym crew20137

See more discussions