Posted 18 November 2021

Open Amazon links through the App rather than the browser

I am using Android and does anyone know how i can configure Amazon links to open on my Amazon app rather than through a browser on the hukd app?
Community Updates
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I'm running Firefox and there is an option to set to open links in apps in the settings. Hope it helps.
    46111282-D74AF.jpg
    S55519/11/2021 02:41

I'm not the only one i guess

I used to have this problem, it's not very helpful to you but it sort of resolved itself with an update. Try uninstall and reinstall the Amazon app?

This is what I can see on Android 12. 46122110_1.jpg

solid19/11/2021 06:47

Just out of curiosity, I only browse HUKD through the web browser (and all …Just out of curiosity, I only browse HUKD through the web browser (and all Amazon links thus open in the Amazon app)What are the advantages of using the HUKD app, rather than the HUKD website on a mobile?

Notifications I guess. Some people like to clear cache/history etc as well so staying logged in via the app is easier than logging in via browser (edited)
    Author
    Jammy21218/11/2021 23:29

I'm running Firefox and there is an option to set to open links in apps in …I'm running Firefox and there is an option to set to open links in apps in the settings. Hope it helps.[Image]

I am using the Hukd app but all my links are opening on my chrome browser
    Author
    46111579-30olH.jpgDone a few tweaks. Even though i have managed to reset that to default there's no option to open the Amazon app.
    Author
    AndyRoyd19/11/2021 01:33

Reasonably frequent discussion topic with recent suggestions …Reasonably frequent discussion topic with recent suggestions athttps://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/amazon-always-opening-in-desktop-site-3792041andhttps://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/amazon-links-opening-in-amazon-app-android-3724675

I'm not the only one i guess
    Just out of curiosity, I only browse HUKD through the web browser (and all Amazon links thus open in the Amazon app)

What are the advantages of using the HUKD app, rather than the HUKD website on a mobile?
's avatar