Open office calc

Found 11th May
Hi,

would be grateful again for some assistance with the conditional formatting.

I require the cells to change colour depending on if there is a particular letter in the cell but the cells have more than 1 letter.

I can get it to work to some extent using the formula search("L";sheet1.A1) but I need to add additional letters to it too like H and C but having great difficulty doing so.

I need to use the other options for other contitional formatting so all needs to be in the one section

been trying everything all day today to do it and it's doing my but in lol

so please and thank you in advance if you can suggest something.
Community Updates
AskOffice
2 Comments
Hsve you tried setting up multiple rules i.e one for L, one for H etc.? Also. If you use "*L" it will include anything that contains L anywhere within the cell. A screenprint of what you're doing might help.
MrSpooniverse11 h, 42 m ago

Hsve you tried setting up multiple rules i.e one for L, one for H etc.? …Hsve you tried setting up multiple rules i.e one for L, one for H etc.? Also. If you use "*L" it will include anything that contains L anywhere within the cell. A screenprint of what you're doing might help.

I have though about the different rules, however in open office I can only set up a max of 3 formulas and need the other 2 for something else.

However I may have found a work around so it's a matter of testing. It's using a range that I have set.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants