Openbox V8s PIN

Posted 13th Nov
Just a question for anyone who used to have an old Openbox V8s.
Can you remember what the PIN was and how to enter it?
Just moved house and the Standard aerial is shocking but there's a SKY dish outside. I found my old Openbox thinking it would be a good temp FTA alternative until I sort something else out. Well the signal on that is crap too so thought I'd have a mess using it for IPTV. Did a factory reset and now have lost Admin privileges e.g. can't get upgrade by USB to show.
I'm sure it used to be 1965?? but can't remember where to enter it??
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
3327 - master reset password
6666 - network config password
0000 / 1234 - parental codes
psychedelicrenegade13/11/2019 17:47

3327 - master reset password6666 - network config password0000 / 1234 - …3327 - master reset password6666 - network config password0000 / 1234 - parental codes

Still not working.
Highlighted the Tools Icon then tried the numbers. Still not showing Upgrade By USB.
Can you see 'upgrade by usb' menu, but it's not bold i.e. won't let you select it?

Have you tried a different memory stick or check to see if the stick is fully inserted? Openbox / zgemma etc can be a bit temperamental, even with formatting the stick beforehand.
psychedelicrenegade13/11/2019 18:41

Can you see 'upgrade by usb' menu, but it's not bold i.e. won't let you …Can you see 'upgrade by usb' menu, but it's not bold i.e. won't let you select it?Have you tried a different memory stick or check to see if the stick is fully inserted? Openbox / zgemma etc can be a bit temperamental, even with formatting the stick beforehand.

Yeah must have been the USB Stick. Showing up now. Cheers.
No probs
Anyone got a M3U file for FTA UK channels?
All the one's I've found so far don't work (tested in VLC).??
0000 but your fella shud have told u
Misslovely13/11/2019 20:26

0000 but your fella shud have told u

Sure it used to be 1965. Maybe only needed when loading CCam?? Just needed to access USB which I've sorted now (USB Format).
I use stick but most apps have gone
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants