Openbox with twin tuner + KODI : Can you sugggest a good model ?

Found 22nd May 2016
Hi
I have come across adverts for openbox with twin tuners and Kodi installed as well. Any one have experience with these and how good are they?
How do you switch from Kodi to sly and vice versa? Thanks
Community Updates
9 Comments
Kodi runs like a bag of spanners on them. Keep them on different devices.

Kodi runs like a bag of spanners on them. Keep them on different devices.

Which box did you try it on - zemma 2 ?
Zgemma h2s

Zgemma h2s

Do they work well? Or is it a waste of time getting both together?(_;)
jfowler

Do they work well? Or is it a waste of time getting both together?(_;)

​i got Zgemma h2s and using it for free to Air channels. For recording purposes you need a external usb/hdd. It works fine for FTA channels. I am not sure about Kodi on Zgemma h2s because i am using firestick for kodi which is better and fast.
my vu+ solo 4k runs kodi perfectly, but its way out of openbox league and price
aaqeel

​i got Zgemma h2s and using it for free to Air channels. For recording p … ​i got Zgemma h2s and using it for free to Air channels. For recording purposes you need a external usb/hdd. It works fine for FTA channels. I am not sure about Kodi on Zgemma h2s because i am using firestick for kodi which is better and fast.

If kodi is fast on the fire stick compared to the zgemma then the zgemma must be really bad because fire sticks are about as basic as kodi devices come!
I have Kodi on my VU+ Solo 2 and it runs like a bag oh nails dont even go there with an openbox or zgemma.
If you want silky smooth kodi get a fire tv box.
i think if you have a zgemma ts media is the way to go. For openbox kodi has too much decrypting
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions