Groups

opend a bank acc with halifax online but confused,help...

Hi i opend a basic bank acc with halifax online and got sent a username word through to my email acc but its saying

Welcome to the Halifax Online Service‏

Dear MR %%%%

Thank you for completing the initial stage of registration for our online service.

Here is confirmation of your unique username

NEXT STEPS

1. You'll receive a temporary password by post within the next few days.

2. To complete registration, simply enter your username, followed by the temporary password on the sign in page halifax.co.uk/online

3. We'll then ask you to change your temporary password to something more memorable, provide answers to some additional security questions, and accept our online service conditions.

I thought i applied for a acc that wasnt just online,this seems like its just a online banking acc and nothing else

couldi be wrong?

thanks

4 Comments

inb4 ring your bank

You'll receive a username and password through the post for online banking, you will then need to register the bank account to your online banking account.

Original Poster

Spriggan;5807012

You'll receive a username and password through the post for online … You'll receive a username and password through the post for online banking, you will then need to register the bank account to your online banking account.

still unsure,i realy wanted the acc so i can draw money from using my card,its all good if i can check my acc online aswell,will i need to open a normal acc too or does it sound likes its already been done?

thanks

Yes it will have, you just need to wait a few days for the documents to come through the post.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31137
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764206
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44

See more discussions