Found 16th Oct 2009
I'm going to open a paypal account as I've registered with Quidco and now need one.
There are 3 options you are asked to choose from. Obviously I'm not wanting the Business Account.
The other 2 are "Personal" (Shop online) and "Premier" (Buy and Sell online).
Is there a fee to set up any of these.
If I was to to do the "Personal" account and I decided to sell something on here or ebay for example then would I have to upgrade to the Premier account to do so.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

In your Quidco account, you can choose to have your earnings sent directly to your bank account.

windhoek;6592865

In your Quidco account, you can choose to have your earnings sent … In your Quidco account, you can choose to have your earnings sent directly to your bank account.

:whistling:this, plus paypal charge you a fee for doing it through them, BT is free

windhoek;6592865

In your Quidco account, you can choose to have your earnings sent … In your Quidco account, you can choose to have your earnings sent directly to your bank account.

this will be better.
as it will be in the bank, rather than with some next company! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

windhoek;6592865

Wow. I never new that. Do I set it up now or just choose to do it when I'm purchasing something. Rep added

cribert;6592874

:whistling:this, plus paypal charge you a fee for doing it through them, … :whistling:this, plus paypal charge you a fee for doing it through them, BT is free

How do I do a BT account then. Is the paypal charge a one off fee to set up or for every transaction. Every time I see something on ebay I just get my wife to buy it and give her the money so never had any need to set anything like this up. Rep added

Banned

neither charge you fees to set up, but if i remember correctly their are no fees with the peronal account to send money or to receive, but the premier account you pay fees on received money

as others have said, going into your quidco account, and put in bank details, you cal also set an amount you want to be paid at, like if you want it every month set at 0.01 payout or if you want to save a while you can set it at minimum payout of whatever you like, tend to set mine at about £50 as would rather £50 every so often than few quid each month

also if you do choose paypal, payout has to be less than £50 if i remember correctly, so if your payment ever goes over that you would have to go to bank anyway

Having a Paypal account is handy, but for Quidco, defo go for Bank Transfer. When you log in to Quidco, go to settings, then payment settings and select Bank Transfer. That way, you get your money and the interest too.

Original Poster

sassie;6592913

neither charge you fees to set up, but if i remember correctly their are … neither charge you fees to set up, but if i remember correctly their are no fees with the peronal account to send money or to receive, but the premier account you pay fees on received moneyas others have said, going into your quidco account, and put in bank details, you cal also set an amount you want to be paid at, like if you want it every month set at 0.01 payout or if you want to save a while you can set it at minimum payout of whatever you like, tend to set mine at about £50 as would rather £50 every so often than few quid each monthalso if you do choose paypal, payout has to be less than £50 if i remember correctly, so if your payment ever goes over that you would have to go to bank anyway

Thanks for the info. So I CAN recieve money on the Personel account then. Rep:thumbsup:

windhoek;6592938

Having a Paypal account is handy, but for Quidco, defo go for Bank … Having a Paypal account is handy, but for Quidco, defo go for Bank Transfer. When you log in to Quidco, go to settings, then payment settings and select Bank Transfer. That way, you get your money and the interest too.

I thnik I'll set up a paypal as you say but go through my bank with the Quidco. Thanks :thumbsup:

Banned

Johniemac;6592992

Thanks for the info. So I CAN recieve money on the Personel account then. … Thanks for the info. So I CAN recieve money on the Personel account then. Rep:thumbsup:I thnik I'll set up a paypal as you say but go through my bank with the Quidco. Thanks :thumbsup:

yes, i think you can also sell on ebay with a personal account, but after a few sales you would have to upgrade to premier to keep selling, you also can only upgrade/downgrade once i think

Original Poster

sassie;6593006

yes, i think you can also sell on ebay with a personal account, but after … yes, i think you can also sell on ebay with a personal account, but after a few sales you would have to upgrade to premier to keep selling, you also can only upgrade/downgrade once i think

Good to know. Thanks Sassie:thumbsup:

Banned

i think you used to be aboe to hold two accounts with paypal, one personal and one premier, so you could hold a personal one for now and should you want to start selling via ebay get a premier one

Original Poster

sassie;6593038

i think you used to be aboe to hold two accounts with paypal, one … i think you used to be aboe to hold two accounts with paypal, one personal and one premier, so you could hold a personal one for now and should you want to start selling via ebay get a premier one

Just gets better. Your a star!!:thumbsup:

Banned

Johniemac;6593056

Just gets better. Your a star!!:thumbsup:

please wait for someone to confirm this or try to find out via paypal, long time since i signed up so things may have changed :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Spotify family22
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    3. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    4. Urgent help needed with travel agent56

See more discussions