Opera in the Park tickets *FREE* to someone who will use them*

7 replies
Found 22nd Jul 2009
I have 4 tickets to Opera in the park Leeds this Saturday that I wont use....asked my mum to get party in the park tickets and she got me the wrong ones!

more info can be found in post one....seems pointless to copy and paste it in....If a few people want them Ill use a random.org however doubt there will be much interest...would rather they were used than wasted...

(will leave the thread open until half 9)

7 Comments

I'd like them, but I'll bet there will be more people, so I'll put myself in the hat for Random.org lol

Original Poster

bassman_uk;5822698

I'd like them, but I'll bet there will be more people, so I'll put myself … I'd like them, but I'll bet there will be more people, so I'll put myself in the hat for Random.org lol

No worries not sure there will be much interest as you can still pick them up...only interest may be from further away (who cant come to pick the tickets up then come back for the concert :))

well I'm defo further away lol

Original Poster

bump?...no-one else?

Lol at your mum getting you Opera in the Park tickets - is she trying to tell you something about your taste in music :lol:

Nice gesture and shame you didn't get the tickets you wanted

Original Poster

nope :x still havent got party in the park ones :x

Original Poster

bassman_uk;5822698

I'd like them, but I'll bet there will be more people, so I'll put myself … I'd like them, but I'll bet there will be more people, so I'll put myself in the hat for Random.org lol

past half 9 now....didnt think there would be much interest

dya wanna pm me your address and Ill get them sent out tomorrow :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition65707
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions