Expired

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising Pre-Order Mission Codes

Found 7th Oct 2009
Here are all 6 of the Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising Pre-Order Mission Codes

All Codes Are Case Sensitive And Need to Ben Entered In The Extras Section

Confirmed working on the Xbox 360 by - Me
Confirmed working on the pc by - rwm24

Website mini game codes:

Code 1: Encampment: OFPWEB1
Code 2: Debris field: OFPWEB2

Retailer pre-order codes ( THESE ARE LISTED AS UK RETAILERS BUT I BELIEVE THEY WORK FOR ALL OTHER TERRITORY'S AS WELL.)

GAME: Night Raid: RaidT18Z
HMV: Ambush: AmbushU454
Play.com: Coastal Stronghold: StrongM577
Gamestation: Close Quarters: CloseQ8M3

All Codes Have been tested by my self and confirmed as working.... On The XBOX 360

16 Comments

All of them work for the PC version, I had already used OFPWEB1/2 but I didn't know about the others, thanks

Original Poster

awesome ill up date the description.

Now if someone could confirm they work on the ps3?

Excellent find here LLS.

All working here too for the 360 :-D

Mint will try:thumbsup: what exactly does it give you??

Original Poster

nutta;6505548

Mint will try:thumbsup: what exactly does it give you??

Each one unlocks an extra mission in the game, the top two are codes that you can get from the official website after doing some training and the bottom four are all pre-order bonus mission codes from the specified retailer.

Enjoy them :thumbsup:

supermod

Moved to MISC as this is information, rather than a specific item available to order from the linked HMV. Thanks again.

so just unlock codes , so you need the game to get them now

Original Poster

yes if you have the game you can unlock the extra pre order mission with the above codes

There are four extra missions available when pre ordering from different retailers one code from hmv, one from play ect,

but iv got all codes listed in the first post so you can have all the extra missions

lastlaststar;6505884

yes if you have the game you can unlock the extra pre order mission with … yes if you have the game you can unlock the extra pre order mission with the above codesThere are four extra missions available when pre ordering from different retailers one code from hmv, one from play ect,but iv got all codes listed in the first post so you can have all the extra missions

Thanks have some rep, have passed these on to my lil bro :thumbsup:

Thanks guys used these all on the 260 jst then

woot!

Spanx a lot dude!

Original Poster

no worries enjoy them.

will try em thanx

Thanks will check later

Original Poster

Anyone checked them on the ps3 yet?

All good on the PS3
Post a comment