Operation Yew Tree - Who's next to be charged then?

Found 2nd Sep 2013
Serious question. With all the celebrtities being named and charged as a result of Operation Yew Tree, and without implicating but only speculating, who do you all think will be the next celebrity to face charges?

I'm still in shock at Rolf Harris to be honest.

48 Comments

You should buy Hello! magazine. Plenty of celebrity gossip in there.

Yes, I too felt some of his paintings left a lot to be desired...oO

You think 'Jake' was one of his victims? WIth his extra leg and all that jazz! (Jazz, not ****! )

I reckon Brucie may be next...:{

is yew tree similar to gum tree

The nativity show in prison this christmas is gonne be amazing.

I'd like to say Justin Bieber but so far they only seem to have arrested men.

Brian Cant.

raptorcigs

Brian Cant.

He can

bill oddie, then we'll really find out what he uses his binoculars for

harlzter

He can

lol shifty bleeder though

Phsycronix

Yes, I too felt some of his paintings left a lot to be desired...oO

I wonder if, when it was rising in his underpants..he said "can you tell what it is yet?"

must have been hard to paint the Queen ....... or not
Edited by: "_Rappy_" 2nd Sep 2013

birdyboyuk

You think 'Jake' was one of his victims? WIth his extra leg and all that … You think 'Jake' was one of his victims? WIth his extra leg and all that jazz! (Jazz, not ****! )What about his two little boys with their two little toys, gaily they played each summer's day I reckon Brucie may be next...:{

Just in.

Sir david Attenborough arrested for beastiality over a period of 40 years

http://whitleyaward.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Sir-David-Attenborough.jpg

Bear says he was treated like a beast

http://ktrmurali.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/bear-animal-cry-upset-angry-frustrated-depressed-animal.jpg

Havince

Just in.Sir david Attenborough arrested for beastiality over a period of … Just in.Sir david Attenborough arrested for beastiality over a period of 40 yearsBear says he was treated like a beast

http://8wayrun.com/attachments/close20door-gif.25346/

Havince

is yew tree similar to gum tree

Yes, because Rolf Harris is currently up one.

Makes me laugh that a couple of them are making great pains to point out that the allegations against them do not involve children.

They're denying the allegations, what possible difference does it make?

Not only are they not paedos, they're not even imaginary paedos. That's a relief. X)

Rubisco

Makes me laugh that a couple of them are making great pains to point out … Makes me laugh that a couple of them are making great pains to point out that the allegations against them do not involve children.They're denying the allegations, what possible difference does it make?Not only are they not paedos, they're not even imaginary paedos. That's a relief. X)

well mud sticks so they are trying to make sure its cleaner mud i guess
anyone named then cleared is forever tainted no matter the fact they are cleared

imho... i think Alex Ferguson is next on the list...
hes scottish
has bags
been around too long
and is aggressive...

all signs of a sexual assaulter imho

Lucifer_UK

imho... i think Alex Ferguson is next on the list... hes scottishhas … imho... i think Alex Ferguson is next on the list... hes scottishhas bagsbeen around too longand is aggressive...all signs of a sexual assaulter imho

lmao

hats off to roy harper!!

bbc.co.uk/new…436

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hats_Off_to_(Roy)_Harper

i'm surprised the bbc hasn't pulled this interview - roy interviewed by matt everitt on bbc 6 music - `the first time with` - bbc.co.uk/pro…8rl.

paul gambaccini's programmes have all been removed from the schedule - allegedly at his own request.

although they missed one - Benjamin Britten's War Requiem
Duration: 28 minutes
First broadcast:Tuesday 02 December 2003 - Paul Gambaccini goes behind the scenes of the first performance

bbc.co.uk/pro…j1h

this was going to be repeated on radio 4 extra but the repeat was pulled.

Edited by: "seb" 24th Nov 2013

harlzter

He can

for crying out loud use your spell-checker ;¬)

The sight of Rolf pushing his wife in her wheelchair into court is very sad. I'm hoping he is innocent.

For it to go to court and him being a celebrity they must have strong evidence, though.

Mark2111

The sight of Rolf pushing his wife in her wheelchair into court is very … The sight of Rolf pushing his wife in her wheelchair into court is very sad. I'm hoping he is innocent. For it to go to court and him being a celebrity they must have strong evidence, though.

I hope he is too. I like/d old Rolf. The trouble is that even if he is acquitted now, he's still tainted, and it's difficult to ignore.

booomtime

for crying out loud use your spell-checker ;¬)

You joined hukd to post that comment almost 2 months after it was made? oO

Ok
Edited by: "markq" 15th Jan 2014

markq

You joined hukd to post that comment almost 2 months after it was made? … You joined hukd to post that comment almost 2 months after it was made? oOOk

Some weirdos will do anything for my attention

Don't want to believe it about Rolf. But they must have some evidence.
Dunno about the Ken Barlow one, but Freddie Starr, I could see that one coming ( I'm sure his victims said that too..poor I know)

sofia_the_last

Don't want to believe it about Rolf. But they must have some evidence. … Don't want to believe it about Rolf. But they must have some evidence. Dunno about the Ken Barlow one, but Freddie Starr, I could see that one coming ( I'm sure his victims said that too..poor I know)

not poor, just sick and twisted

chocci

not poor, just sick and twisted

Big Freddie Starr fan I assume ?:{

Mr Ed

Timmy Mallett must have hammered a few with Pinky Punky.

Dave Benson Philips!

EXCLUSIVE: Yewtree cops to target pop superstar in post-Clifford anti sex abuse sting

One of the world’s biggest music stars and a former politician are the new targets of anti-sex abuse police following the conviction of Max Clifford...

dailystar.co.uk/new…ing
Edited by: "seb" 8th May 2014

Original Poster

Place your bets ladies and gentleman... accusations are about to fly.

long self-pitying interview with freddie and supportive editorial in yesterday's currant bun.

he says he intends to sue the police.

for what - for investigating very serious allegations?

he also wants a time limit imposed in which an allegation can be made.

if i were freddie i'd breathe a sigh of relief that there's not enough evidence to mount a prosecution.

eight women made 13 allegations against him.

i could understand one or two or maybe even three women who could have fabricated allegations for financial or other reasons.

but eight vindictive or greedy women?

just sayin'.

thesun.co.uk/sol…tml

seb

long self-pitying interview with freddie and supportive editorial in … long self-pitying interview with freddie and supportive editorial in yesterday's currant bun.he says he intends to sue the police.for what - for investigating very serious allegations?he also wants a time limit imposed in which an allegation can be made.if i were freddie i'd breathe a sigh of relief that there's not enough evidence to mount a prosecution.eight women made 13 allegations against him.i could understand one or two or maybe even three women who could have fabricated allegations for financial or other reasons.but eight vindictive or greedy women?just sayin'.http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/5614172/Freddie-Starr-on-sex-assault-rap-and-health-scare.html

There is something called the presumption of innocence.

Quite honestly, this should all be conducted privately. At the moment people are having a trial by media before they even reach the court room, even if cleared or the CPS decide not to proceed their career is damaged. I mean you've made up your mind based on the amount of women. What if these women simply want to lay the ground work to sell a "tell all", or the case has simply been poorly put together and these women have almost been lead on during questioning.

While i don't know if Freddie Star has done what the police believe, i don't care to speculate. They should have some protection from the media until a verdict has been reached.

How would you like it if you were brought up on rape charges, 5 women coming forward and you knew you were completely innocent of that.. Yet it was branded all over newspapers every day, how do you think life would be doing a simple task like going to the local shop to pick up some milk.. Let alone the impact that has when you're an entertainer. Even if you were found innocent or charges were dropped.
Edited by: "spritey" 9th May 2014

spritey

There is something called the presumption of innocence.Quite honestly, … There is something called the presumption of innocence.Quite honestly, this should all be conducted privately. At the moment people are having a trial by media before they even reach the court room, even if cleared or the CPS decide not to proceed their career is damaged. I mean you've made up your mind based on the amount of women.How would you like it if you were brought up on rape charges, 5 women coming forward and you knew you were completely innocent of that.. Yet it was branded all over newspapers every day, how do you think life would be doing a simple task like going to the local shop to pick up some milk.. Let alone the impact that has when you're an entertainer.

Unfortunately newspapers prefer to report on what will sell newspapers and not factual news and if criticised they hide behind the lie of 'serving the public interest'. Until a verdict of guilty or not guilty, all allegations in court cases are rumour.

Edited by: "RossD89" 9th May 2014

RossD89

Unfortunately newspapers prefer to report on what will sell newspapers … Unfortunately newspapers prefer to report on what will sell newspapers and not factual news and if criticised they hide behind the lie of 'serving the public interest'. Until a verdict of guilty or not guilty, all allegations in court cases are rumour

Yeah, should all be sealed until a verdict is reached. If it was to leak, press barred from reporting on it.

the argument for publicising charges is that further `victims` might then come forward.

i can understand your point spritey - it's a difficult balance.

to be honest i never found freddie even slightly `entertaining` but i do feel sorry for him if he;'s truly innocent.

Original Poster

RossD89

Unfortunately newspapers prefer to report on what will sell newspapers … Unfortunately newspapers prefer to report on what will sell newspapers and not factual news and if criticised they hide behind the lie of 'serving the public interest'. Until a verdict of guilty or not guilty, all allegations in court cases are rumour.

Hate to admit it but I agree, the newspapers are irresponsible when it comes to this and there should be no naming and shaming until the evidence is found to be true and all the facts are there.

Bill Roach and Michael Levelle are prime examples of a media witch hunt which could have effectively ended their careers despite being found not guilty. I'm not defending people who may or may not be what the media claims but they should at least have anonymity until there is hard proof.
Post a comment
@
    Text