Groups
    EXPIRED

Opinion for Guitar

Dear All,

I'm looking to buy an acoustic guitar; as I'm completely novice in this looking for help which should be the first one to start with, looking for the cheap option to have the feeling, can't stretch into 3 figures.

Any feedback/suggestion are welcome.

G

11 Comments

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

The Yamaha F310 is a good beginners guitar.

Try this one! guitarbitz.com/151…htm
    Good make and well made enjoy and most of all PRACTICE!

BTW I don't know anything about that retailer, & the westfield b200 is available cheaper on fleabay.

I started to play the geetar last year and bought an el cheapo electric. Regretted it straight away as the action was awful and the reverberations on the bottom E (I think) was enough to put me off. Do yourself a favour and try before you buy and take someone who knows. My mate is gr8 and he has minimised the twanging againsy the neck but it's still there.

Try ]Dolphin Music for the Vintage V300 - I got one for my wife as an anniversary pressie. The reviews for it are excellent, it won Guitar Magazine's 'Best Guitar up to £1000' award a few years back. A lovely guitar to play (might even buy myself one at some point so I dont have to keep stealing hers!)

4% Quidco cashback as well!

Another vote for the Westfield B200. Easy to play, sounds good. Thin neck for a beginner.

lol i wouldnt start learning guitar get guitar hero much more fun

I can't think of models off the top of my head but I certainly wouldn't buy new if you are just learning their are great deals to be had on ebay many like new as so many give up. A couple of things desirable in an acoustic would be:

A low action (distance strings are from frets) across the length of the fret board
    A solid wood top - cedar for example

My classical is an Admira (spanish) My electric is an Ibanez glx20 (im a lefty) and my acoustic (35quid on ebay) sounds immense! its a Samick lw-015.

akbmcf1;4041257

Try ]Dolphin Music for the Vintage V300 - I got one for my wife as an … Try ]Dolphin Music for the Vintage V300 - I got one for my wife as an anniversary pressie. The reviews for it are excellent, it won Guitar Magazine's 'Best Guitar up to £1000' award a few years back. A lovely guitar to play (might even buy myself one at some point so I dont have to keep stealing hers!)4% Quidco cashback as well!

Nice. If I wasn't already guitar'd up to the max, I'd buy one of them right now. Vintage do have a knack for making quality instruments at absurdly low prices, they're great.

hotukdeals.com/for…922

Read through the thread I made, I got loads of great advice - and I cant reccomend the Yamaha F310 enough!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????45
      2. Now tv entertainment passes22
      3. Any free Now TV sports passes?33
      4. Beds33

See more discussions