Groups

opinion males females all welcome

ok so here is the situation (its funny i don't think so but everyone else would LOL) so after a unfortunate glossing incident down there where a pot of gloss ended up in my lap i am now shaven 'down there' (male) so whats everyones opinions on males that are shaved down below. opinions wanted!

34 Comments

So you were naked when the gloss just threw itself onto you??!!!!

Trimmed yey.... bald??? NOOOOOOO

Original Poster

thin trousers but thought i would continue as nearly done..... bad mistake i became very attached to the trousers lets say

Makes you willy look bigger! I prefer my husband shaved down there.

Haha - awesome. So, you were wearing 'thin trousers' and accidently dropped gloss all over your manhood! Priceless.

Never mind the shaving, what colour is it now?

nono2522

Makes you willy look bigger! I prefer my husband shaved down there.

Boot's profits will shoot up now you've said that.

Does it still work??!!

galareho

So you were naked when the gloss just threw itself onto you??!!!!

Does someone have a paint fetish? pmsl.

Original Poster

milesy29

Haha - awesome. So, you were wearing 'thin trousers' and accidently … Haha - awesome. So, you were wearing 'thin trousers' and accidently dropped gloss all over your manhood! Priceless.Never mind the shaving, what colour is it now?

its normal colour but had to pull the trousers off which was attached to the hair eg pulling hair out and then decided as 80% gone might as well finish the job so it grows back evenly never been so scared of shaving lol

Gets very itchy once it starts growing again!
    You'll be noticed in the difference the way you walk!!!

Original Poster

v2drinkers

Gets very itchy once it starts growing again!You'll be noticed in the … Gets very itchy once it starts growing again!You'll be noticed in the difference the way you walk!!!

dont know i used lots of shaving cream all in the right directed a decent razor n the lotion after

Well i "trim" bald makes it look big but it make me laugh when i see it bald. Nothing is a bigger turn off than a woman with a full blown bo' fro going on though a little bit is acceptable however. My gf has hers silky smooth most the time so makes me haps.

Hope this helps - in whatever way it can

HEY YOU IN THE BACK - STOP TOUCHING YOURSELF.!

Original Poster

female shaven is a must nothing worse than a mouth full of it ewwwww n it just looks more inviting from my POV

Original Poster

tinkerbell28

Look hideous on a bloke, last chicken in the shop springs to mind, never … Look hideous on a bloke, last chicken in the shop springs to mind, never mind only a few months of itching.What were you doing to do that oO

i was glossing the windowseal n i knocked the pot onto my lap (my fault i admit) n now gotta live with it

apduk

Does someone have a paint fetish? pmsl.

lol, no not at all!!! Was just wondering why someone would be painting in the nuddy!! But he wasn't so its ok.

its normal colour but had to pull the trousers off which was attached to … its normal colour but had to pull the trousers off which was attached to the hair eg pulling hair out and then decided as 80% gone might as well finish the job so it grows back evenly never been so scared of shaving lol

just squirming thinking about the pain, 80% gone in the one go. just think women pay to get that done to them

i like a little hair but not alot

did u shave ur balls too? oO

Nowt worse than a mouthful of hairy balls

Scott1295 - If you are going to post on here at least learn to use English so we can understand what you are saying!!!

pringle35

Scott1295 - If you are going to post on here at least learn to use … Scott1295 - If you are going to post on here at least learn to use English so we can understand what you are saying!!!

Hahaha i just read it and it has possibly worse grammer than JustGiles - Sorry Dudes
    Edited by: "scott1295" 20th Aug 2010

I don't like the hair but completely bald just seems wrong, prepubescent.oO

Prefer shaved..... don't like dental floss!

blue waffle nom nom

numptyj blue waffle nom nom

noooooooooooooooooooooo, so wrong in so many ways

boabbyrab

noooooooooooooooooooooo, so wrong in so many ways

worse than lemon party or jar squatter?

mr.potato_head

worse than lemon party or jar squatter?

lol at lemonparty that is old skoooool
    I havent seen jarsquatter but if I was to assume is it a pic or gif of 1 guy 1 cup? lol if so ive seen the vid
    Edited by: "numptyj" 20th Aug 2010

mr.potato_headworse than lemon party or jar squatter?

heard of lemon party, had to google jar squatter, still not as bad as 2 girls 1 cup

I like to be trimmed short, done the bald thing and as others have said it just looks funny, bit hard trying to have some love time when the wifes laughing lol

Ps ofcouse my balls are tidied up too and I'm not telling what salon I go to have it all done lol

nono2522

did u shave ur balls too? oONowt worse than a mouthful of hairy balls

i just swalloed my cherry drop reading that!!
    marry me!! lol

N_W2003 i just swalloed my cherry drop reading that!!marry me!! lol

assuming it is a woman

boabbyrab

assuming it is a woman

lol !!!!!!

pringle35

Scott1295 - If you are going to post on here at least learn to use … Scott1295 - If you are going to post on here at least learn to use English so we can understand what you are saying!!!

i understood it

I like to trim all my body hair short with a grooming kit lol, people think its weird if they know but its better than having loads of clumps of thick hair on my chest and back especially, dont mind hair on my legs and arms too much.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U8, U80, U80 Plus Smartwatches?66
      2. Customs charged too much for a little item!33
      3. Battery drain on iOS 111320
      4. Biscuit addiction2161

See more discussions