Opinion on a TV

Found 19th May
Hey guys

This is my first post here but I do follow everything.

I wanted to know what you guys thought about a tv I have seen.
A store is selling off a Samsung QEQE55Q8C, the one with the curve. It’s a ex display one that’s been on display for 2 days apparently and they are selling it for £850 with a 5 year warranty. I seems good to me. What do you guys think? Full 10bit panel and HDR1500.

Opinions would be appreciated guys :-)

Thanks
Community Updates
AskElectronicsTV & Video
4 Comments
Best price elsewhere (BNIB) is £1299 at Richer Sounds - if you believe it's not been hammered for some time, then that's quite a saving
That's a fantastic price. I would of bought it there and then.
A '10-bit panel' doesn't make any difference, and HDR1500 is a Samsung marketing term for a theoretical peak brightness of 1500cd/m². Real scene peak brightness ranges between about 500cd/m² and 850cd/m² depending on scene composition, so it's got dimmer highlights than it's competitors like a B7 or XE93 in some scenes.

It's main advantage would be that Samsung's method of creating a wider colour gamut works well so does have better coverage at those brightnesses it can reach.

But that's a good price if there's nothing wrong with it and you'll struggle to get anything else comparable at that price.
Well i went for it. Impressed so far. Only had it for about an hour before I had to leave. Back Wednesday. Anyone got a qled tv? What settings are the best. Thanks for all your messages.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants