Groups

Opinion on this TV please :)

richersounds.com/pro…tar (will put clicky in 1st post)

think I would be able to pricematch with john lewis?!?!?!?!??!?! as they have the same tv at £750 at the moment

thanks for all help

9 Comments

might be worth having a wee read of this thread

hotukdeals.com/ite…-di

Not same tv but shows u how u can get the tv even cheaper at John Lewis by calling round some other JL branches asking how much they are selling that particular model for - as some of JL stores have different prices for the same product.

I had bought the samsung last saturday at JL price matched with richer sounds................then found out through that thread the Bristol branch of John Lewis had a price match going for £299 .................so I called my local store up and they price matched again and refunded me another £20 over the phone

Does any of that make sense!!!???!!!!!!

Original Poster

bossyboots;6938205

might be worth having a wee read of this … might be worth having a wee read of this threadhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/527946/samsung-le32b450c4w-lcd-hd-ready-diNot same tv but shows u how u can get the tv even cheaper at John Lewis by calling round some other JL branches asking how much they are selling that particular model for - as some of JL stores have different prices for the same product. I had bought the samsung last saturday at JL price matched with richer sounds................then found out through that thread the Bristol branch of John Lewis had a price match going for £299 .................so I called my local store up and they price matched again and refunded me another £20 over the phoneDoes any of that make sense!!!???!!!!!!

Yeah Im a bit nervous about the price match thing! Although the TV is for my brother and he has now decided he NEEDS an £800 one......than I cant find cheaper anywhere :roll:

Banned

I take it your brother has a freesat dish installed then?

ppl are gonna say oh its not full HD....

Original Poster

csiman;6938468

I take it your brother has a freesat dish installed then?

ermmmm nope...he has sky HD or something :? he has been 'told' he needs this tv.... johnlewis.com/230…5db

If you know something bout tv's....what do you think to it....I say that much is way too much for a tv, he doesnt even play ps3 or anything like that so gaming graphics arent needed....he isnt a 'IT geek' type person, infact he knows less about technical things than I do....but because a sales rep has said he needs this one hes adament he really does :?

ClarityofMind;6938480

ppl are gonna say oh its not full HD....

But it is?:?

To the Op, got 4 stars out of 5 in What HI-FI.

What Hi-Fi's best 42" TV for this price range is LG 42LH5000.

Banned

lil_tiger;6938591

ermmmm nope...he has sky HD or something :? he has been 'told' he needs … ermmmm nope...he has sky HD or something :? he has been 'told' he needs this tv.... http://www.johnlewis.com/230663346/Product.aspx?SearchTerm=42zv635dbIf you know something bout tv's....what do you think to it....I say that much is way too much for a tv, he doesnt even play ps3 or anything like that so gaming graphics arent needed....he isnt a 'IT geek' type person, infact he knows less about technical things than I do....but because a sales rep has said he needs this one hes adament he really does :?

he doesnt need to pay so much on the richer sounds one if he has sky HD. that one has freesat HD which is not gonna be used.

and the JL one is ridiculously expensive.

he just needs a 42" plasma or LCD with HDMI inputs. should get a decent one for around £450-500

Banned

this is a great deal - £367

hotukdeals.com/ite…e=4

ignore the 1080p fanboys

and he can get a ps3 with the money saved lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware34
      2. Multi fuel stove deals11
      3. Memory foam mattress topper56