Opinions On Ebay Bulk Deals

Hi, i've been browsing Ebay and i've seen alot of people selling bulk deals on electricals eg 10 Nintendo Wii's or PS3's.
The thing is alot of sellers have links to their other auctions which give you a list of shops for a £10 fee.
Do you think it's a scam and the Wii auction is just to make you think he's genuine and does have contacts with suppliers? And in actual fact he doesn't own the Wii's and sets a really high reserve so they'll never sell?

3 Comments

If it seems too good to be true............... well you know the rest and what they say!

Original Poster

Just been researching it more,one seller is selling the info on average 5 times a day for £6 a time,he must be raking it in.
Funnily enough the feedback is all positive.

You want this info?

[url]www.floodle.net[/url]

Has most (if not all) ebooks sold on eBay! :thumbsup: That will be £50 please:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7311389
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767509
    3. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …55
    4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691428

See more discussions