Groups

opinions on the value of GTA V

Hi guys would like a discussion on why you reckon GTA V is the only big name title on next gen to hold its value this quarter. you struggle to find a copy for sub £35! even other big names like AW FC4 and Fifa 15 have shot down in value. Bit odd considering its a remaster! let me know tour thoughts

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

7 Comments

Is it down to a mix of longevity, popularity and replayability of the title?

I just picked it up and seen main story is 30+ hours and 70+ to complete it 100%. that's before you even venture online.

FIFA games never hold their value. The problem is they release a new one each year. If you're not bothered about having the newest games etc you can pick one up for £2ish when the newer one comes out.

Original Poster

I buy based on an hour basis I won't buy a game if I reckon I won't get £1/hour put of it I always buy Fifa and cod as I definitely get £/h and will buy GTA Xbox one even if I doesn't go down because I have clocked well over 100 hours on 360 but just begrudge paying retail for a remaster after doing the expensive 360-xbox one upgrades last year

aydenthelion

I buy based on an hour basis I won't buy a game if I reckon I won't get … I buy based on an hour basis I won't buy a game if I reckon I won't get £1/hour put of it I always buy Fifa and cod as I definitely get £/h and will buy GTA Xbox one even if I doesn't go down because I have clocked well over 100 hours on 360 but just begrudge paying retail for a remaster after doing the expensive 360-xbox one upgrades last year

That is a great way to look at it! £1/hr value - think I'll use that in future!
    Edited by: "HeHateMe" 10th Jan 2015

I picked up a pre-owned one off here for £28 and received it today. There's a MASSIVE difference between PS3 and PS4. Everything's just smoother and online works well with less loading times. I don't see the game dropping below £30 for another few months.

I got cod and fifa for £30 each. Just waiting for damn gta to drop as well.

Original Poster

driveclub321

I picked up a pre-owned one off here for £28 and received it today. … I picked up a pre-owned one off here for £28 and received it today. There's a MASSIVE difference between PS3 and PS4. Everything's just smoother and online works well with less loading times. I don't see the game dropping below £30 for another few months.

one other thing I've noticed is that ps4 version is a lot more common on here than Xbox one version
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions