Groups

Opinions on these headphones please ? (Monster Beats) ...

Hi all,

I am thinking of getting these ... amazon.co.uk/gp/…new

off the seller biggt1976 but i wanted to know what you think of these headphones, also do you think they are genuine and worth the money ?

Thanks
    James

5 Comments

They look good. Retailer looks ok to me.

Original Poster

Cheers Alex, Im going to wait for some more opinions before ordering

Loads of knock-off versions of these going round. All imported from China and sold at a huge profit. Quick search on eBay show exactly the same version at a slightly cheaper price. Basically, with all headphones like these, the only ones you can guarantee are legit are direct from a shop/trusted online retailer.

Original Poster

Brooksie2011;8473192

Loads of knock-off versions of these going round. All imported from China … Loads of knock-off versions of these going round. All imported from China and sold at a huge profit. Quick search on eBay show exactly the same version at a slightly cheaper price. Basically, with all headphones like these, the only ones you can guarantee are legit are direct from a shop/trusted online retailer.

I thought that mate, about the fakes but the feedback is making me think twice :-/ ... what do you think then ?

be careful of the fakes, they break after a few hrs...my mate got a pair from ebay! check out some sites in the states where you might get them cheaper from. I'm off there this aug so gonna pick some up myself!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick55
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391212
      3. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon22
      4. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…56

See more discussions