Groups

Opinions on these PC's

Are these going to be any good for general use PC's? they dont seem to be too much for the spec advertised.

http://****.co.uk/ws/…dll?ViewItem&item=120619476156&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

2 Comments

I'd stay away graphics card is maybe a little dated and looks like there is no operating system installed so there's another thing you'll have to fork out for. RAM is less than standard for PCs these days, most you see will be 4gb. Hard drive looks decent size if you aren't going to be storing masses of media, although the specific brand you are getting isn't advertised so could be something awful. Same for the dvd drive, could be any brand at all.
    Not to mention the £30 delivery fee, you don't know what you're getting into with this and I wouldn't go for it.

Original Poster

Ah ok thanks for the reply
    At the moment i have a HP slimline pavilion something or other with:
    2gb RAM
    Intel(R) Celeron(R) D CPU 3.46GHz 3.47GHz
    150gb HD
    Intel (R) 82945G Express

I dont play games on the PC, just work on it alot and watch films etc and the setup at the moment is just getting too slow and can't handle all the tabs and apps open at once, can anyone suggest anything that should do the job that wont break the bank too much?

Also i recently got windows 7 so id be putting that onto whichever system i bought

many thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??11
      2. Three connection78
      3. Question for electrician on bathroom fan44
      4. Is it worth spending £20k on a car?1722

See more discussions