opinions on this mobile phone deal please :) also what is the t-mobile pulse like?

10 replies
Found 10th Aug 2010
hi everyone, have been looking at cheap contracts for my teenage daughter and found this, just wondered if it sounded like a good deal or not. also if anyone could give me an opinion on the t-mobile pulse that would be fab

t-mobile pulse
100 minutes
unlimited texts
unlimited internet
£35 cost for the phone

£20 quidco cashback

it's a 24 month contract which i was a bit unsure about but you get a lot for £10 a month so don't really mind.
she doesn't really make many calls but texts like mad so sounded like quite a good deal to me

10 Comments

Banned

£275 ....I would tell her to go get a paper round so she pays for the monthly cost

otherwise yeah it's good value.
Edited by: "lumoruk" 10th Aug 2010

Original Poster

lumoruk

£275 ....I would tell her to go get a paper round so she pays for the … £275 ....I would tell her to go get a paper round so she pays for the monthly cost

lol may just do that hehe, do you think it's a good deal or not though? been looking at phones all morning and beginning to get sick of the sight of them lol

Banned

Can't really comment on the phone, I'm into my expensive smart phones.

Banned

how old are your daughters? thought they where quite young, i wouldn't be happy about putting a youngster on an open contract, have you thought about the pay as you go delas that offer pretty good deals on £10 top ups

i wouldnt DREAM of giving a child a contract mobile!the day she orr he realises they can talk as long as they want on the phone thats it really.id buy an o2 phone pre pay and sign upto simplicity which gives you free unlimited texts for £5 a month,that is of course my opinion tho :o)

Check this site out too...it may help you

billmonitor.com/

Original Poster

sassie

how old are your daughters? thought they where quite young, i wouldn't be … how old are your daughters? thought they where quite young, i wouldn't be happy about putting a youngster on an open contract, have you thought about the pay as you go delas that offer pretty good deals on £10 top ups

it's for my eldest who's 14 next month. she's on pay as you go and i top her phone up £10 a month at the moment anyway.
she's got my old SE C902 but it's falling apart so she needs a new phone
Edited by: "missp27" 10th Aug 2010

Original Poster

lumoruk

Can't really comment on the phone, I'm into my expensive smart phones.

hehe me too, i have an iphone now

Original Poster

mrcareful

i wouldnt DREAM of giving a child a contract mobile!the day she orr he … i wouldnt DREAM of giving a child a contract mobile!the day she orr he realises they can talk as long as they want on the phone thats it really.id buy an o2 phone pre pay and sign upto simplicity which gives you free unlimited texts for £5 a month,that is of course my opinion tho :o)

but then i still have to fork out for a phone, wouldn't call her a child at nearly 14 and she's very sensible

Banned

missp27

it's for my eldest who's 14 next month. she's on pay as you go and i top … it's for my eldest who's 14 next month. she's on pay as you go and i top her phone up £10 a month at the moment anyway.she's got my old SE C902 but it's falling apart so she needs a new phone

my daughter was always on the tmobile you fix plan, they are expensive, and dont know if they still do them but must admit i always got cashback deals so 1st two years where free after cashback then the next two where about £30 for the year, the phones where crap so she purchased her own after saving, she was 15 when she got her last one because she wanted a new phone she is now 18 months into that contract so only another 6 months left.

just be careful about her losing the phone, daughter lost hers twice in the 6 yrs she has had them, luckily both times was on school bus and handed in
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz44
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659
    4. word association Game74244933

See more discussions