Groups

Opinions on this text, please?

This is kind of nonsensical and I would like feedback if one may. The setting is of a vampire woman that was meant to be burnt by an executor, but then turned it around and, with a burst of almost-gone strength, she burnt him instead. Best criticism gets the cookie.

And please don't correct my punctuation, just the non-poem "poem"

O no pressed expire instead of edit

12 Comments

That was a poem?

Original Poster

maz888

That was a poem?

No it's a text, sorry to butcher "poem", just wanted to not be repetitive in that approach

Oh well, thanks for your post regardless of its indepth opinion.
    Edited by: "consume" 28th Sep 2016

consume

No it's a text, sorry to butcher "poem", just wanted to not be repetitive … No it's a text, sorry to butcher "poem", just wanted to not be repetitive in that approachOh well, thanks for your post regardless of its indepth opinion.

Was she she only a small vampire thats why she only bit his knee whereas most vampires as we all know go for the neck

Original Poster

archer1204

Was she she only a small vampire thats why she only bit his knee whereas … Was she she only a small vampire thats why she only bit his knee whereas most vampires as we all know go for the neck

There's the thing, I actually wanted to put a small explanation for why she didn't do that. Did not go down.
    Edited by: "consume" 31st Oct 2016

consume

There's the thing, I actually wanted to put a small explanation for why … There's the thing, I actually wanted to put a small explanation for why she didn't do that. Did not go down. So alternatively I can assure you she didn't do that because he wore an executioner's helmet, which also covered his neck (chainmail). Seeing that he was wearing a full tunic below with no protection at all, she lunged in that direction and tore the cap.

i like chocolate chip

Original Poster

oO ok then. Ty for the insightful question

consume

oO ok then. Ty for the insightful question

What was your inspiraton

Original Poster

archer1204

What was your inspiraton

In all honesty, a game I was playing that had a vampire class in it and - you guessed it - the executioner.

consume

In all honesty, a game I was playing that had a vampire class in it and - … In all honesty, a game I was playing that had a vampire class in it and - you guessed it - the executioner.

I would never have guessed that by the way you can post it
    Edited by: "archer1204" 28th Sep 2016

Original Poster

archer1204

I would never have guessed that by the way you can post it

Why, it's called Town of Salem. Basic and fun game. Heard of it?

consume

Why, it's called Town of Salem. Basic and fun game. Heard of it?

No sorry what flavour is the cookie

Original Poster

archer1204

No sorry what flavour is the cookie

Oh go on then, 'tis a classic 1 from Tesco Sainbury's or Asda etc - chocolate chip. Enjoy and good night.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044585
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767526
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691434
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047199

See more discussions