Opinions wanted on fitbit charge 2

10 replies
Found 26th Jan
Can anyone who owns one give me an honest opinion Please on how good this is i am trying to decide between that and the vivosmart hr, not sure if i like how bulky the vivosmart is Thank you

10 Comments

got one at Christmas and love it . love the sleep function . heart rate and the app gives it so much more

Original Poster

heatherlaurie98

got one at Christmas and love it . love the sleep function . heart rate … got one at Christmas and love it . love the sleep function . heart rate and the app gives it so much more

Thank you

I had the original Garmin HR, fitbit HR and fitbit charge 2.
fitbit charge 2 has replacement straps option were the others do not.
On Charge 2 the GPS is via you phone, thus for this function your phone must be with you. Happy with Charge 2 for now. sorry have no data on the new Garmin HR+.

Original Poster

shorty1892

I had the original Garmin HR, fitbit HR and fitbit charge 2. fitbit … I had the original Garmin HR, fitbit HR and fitbit charge 2. fitbit charge 2 has replacement straps option were the others do not. On Charge 2 the GPS is via you phone, thus for this function your phone must be with you. Happy with Charge 2 for now. sorry have no data on the new Garmin HR+.

Thank you

heatherlaurie98

got one at Christmas and love it . love the sleep function . heart rate … got one at Christmas and love it . love the sleep function . heart rate and the app gives it so much more

​i have to agree with this i had a Garmin vivosmart and that kept breaking. Garmin were great about replacements even going as far as giving me a vivosmart hr. i did like the look of the vivosmart hr so i sold it and got a charge 2 hr. The charge 2 looks discreetly good and the amount of data that you get with the app is a brilliant. I do wonder how accurate the heart rate functuonality is but for now it will do.

I have a charge hr2 and looked at the garmin vivosmart hr plus. I tried both and the Fitbit is less bulky and had a better battery life, which is why I went for it. The garmin has built in GPS and is waterproof, which are its advantage.
As I don't go swimming and always have my phone with me on bike rides, I went with the Fitbit for the less bulky nature and better battery life. Also I found the Fitbit app was much better.
If you need waterproof and built in GPS, go for the garmin. If not, go for the Fitbit.

Original Poster

zackariah

​i have to agree with this i had a Garmin vivosmart and that kept b … ​i have to agree with this i had a Garmin vivosmart and that kept breaking. Garmin were great about replacements even going as far as giving me a vivosmart hr. i did like the look of the vivosmart hr so i sold it and got a charge 2 hr. The charge 2 looks discreetly good and the amount of data that you get with the app is a brilliant. I do wonder how accurate the heart rate functuonality is but for now it will do.

Thank you

Original Poster

zackariah

​i have to agree with this i had a Garmin vivosmart and that kept b … ​i have to agree with this i had a Garmin vivosmart and that kept breaking. Garmin were great about replacements even going as far as giving me a vivosmart hr. i did like the look of the vivosmart hr so i sold it and got a charge 2 hr. The charge 2 looks discreetly good and the amount of data that you get with the app is a brilliant. I do wonder how accurate the heart rate functuonality is but for now it will do.

Thank you

I got the HR 2 on Thursday and it is a big improvement over the charge HR I used to have. I looked at the vivosmart too but wasn't as keen on the looks or the display in low light.

The step tracking on the charge 2 is much better than the Motorola 360 I had to return recently.

Original Poster

stuartc

I got the HR 2 on Thursday and it is a big improvement over the charge HR … I got the HR 2 on Thursday and it is a big improvement over the charge HR I used to have. I looked at the vivosmart too but wasn't as keen on the looks or the display in low light. The step tracking on the charge 2 is much better than the Motorola 360 I had to return recently.

Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47382
    2. Win free gin for a year88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414

See more discussions