Groups

Opinionworld people-a few questions I want to ask anyone in the know

I'm a member of Opinionworld and have been filling out surveys for ages religiously!! What do I get back from them? I've never won anything from them even though I've been entered into a million and one prize draws. Could someone tell me what I'm missing here?!

4 Comments

i've never recieved a thing from them either. i stopped doing them.

Same here, I used to fill in the surveys on several sites that "do give" you something, upon completion of the surveys they usually said , "on this occassion you have NOT qualified for the reward" ...a sneaky way of getting you to fill in the survey then stuff you good and proper...

I unsubscribed from all of them, wrote them all a sarky email and never filled another one in again unless they came up with the goods before hand...which may I add, none of them do....

So, I just dont do any of them anymore....

Total Pants The Only Ones I Do Are Pinecone And Consumer Pulse

Try ]Vindale, working out ok for me, not great amounts but better than nothing..plus you dont have to give your bank details, always a bonus!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …159390
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1846
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415914104
      4. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October820

See more discussions