Opo constantly restarting

Has anyone any idea why my opo keeps rebooting? Any fixes?

8 Comments

No idea without any more information like did you try to flash a new software? try going into recovery and wipe davlik cache

I've had this with two lg g3s and the note 4, luckily Samsung are better with their warranties than LG. It was the mother board with the note 4. Lg are ignoring the g3 problem. Have you done the start up where you can do a factory reset? I'd try that first

Original Poster

spencer24

No idea without any more information like did you try to flash a new … No idea without any more information like did you try to flash a new software? try going into recovery and wipe davlik cache

dont really know what any of that means, i was using my phone and it went bootloop crazy, i totally wiped it and it worked for a few days and now boom, bootloop again

Original Poster

louthepoo

I've had this with two lg g3s and the note 4, luckily Samsung are better … I've had this with two lg g3s and the note 4, luckily Samsung are better with their warranties than LG. It was the mother board with the note 4. Lg are ignoring the g3 problem. Have you done the start up where you can do a factory reset? I'd try that first

the phone wont let me get to that screen anymore, its frazzled!

Does it have a removable battery? Thats a God send with the note 4

itsdavidjones1984

dont really know what any of that means, i was using my phone and it went … dont really know what any of that means, i was using my phone and it went bootloop crazy, i totally wiped it and it worked for a few days and now boom, bootloop again

​have you recently updated it?

Original Poster

spencer24

​have you recently updated it?

no ive done nothing, i even totally wiped it, installed absolutely ZERO apps, and it started again

Original Poster

louthepoo

Does it have a removable battery? Thats a God send with the note 4

no
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Can you change the battery on the newer style Oral B 4000 toothbrush?710
    2. First time leasing help needed!410
    3. Need a new Divan bed asap44
    4. Any good Xbox One Kinect Games for kids?44