Opodo/KLM fare rules - change flight date

Found 24th Aug 2011
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with them, or any other companies in general.

Is there any chance that I can change my flight date if my fare rules state that it is not permitted for any changes? I have called up opodo and unfortunately they are unable to help me, so I am thinking of calling KLM directly. Will they redirect back to opodo since I bought my tickets through them?
Community Updates
MiscFlight
5 Comments
"Is there any chance that I can change my flight date if my fare rules state that it is not permitted for any changes?"

The clue is in the question.

Is there any chance that I can change my flight date if my fare rules … Is there any chance that I can change my flight date if my fare rules state that it is not permitted for any changes?

you have got 2 hopes....
Guess that solves it then, will just have to buy another ticket
Hang on. My son flew to USA on a Delta/KLM flight earlier in the year booked through Netflights and wanted to delay his return leg by 2 weeks. Netflights were no use but I rang KLM and they did the change for an extra £95 (he had to return on a flight in the same fare category).
I've changed my flight with Opodo. They put me through to Delta and I had to pay £100 to change the dates.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants