Found 13th Feb 2010
Name the opposite!

Girl

13 Comments

Boy!

Up....

bellabonkers;7834855

Boy!Up....

technically Boy wouldn't be the opposite, something like a Gun would be.
Females bring life into the world, guns take it away.

However the opposite to up would be down.

Torch

down.

back

Forward

Jetpac;7834864

technically Boy wouldn't be the opposite, something like a Gun would … technically Boy wouldn't be the opposite, something like a Gun would be.Females bring life into the world, guns take it away.However the opposite to up would be down.Torch

You're wierd!

SamanthaEdwards;7834880

Forward

sideways

Ant

bellabonkers;7834892

You're wierd!

Agreed. :thumbsup:

bellabonkers;7834892

You're wierd!

SamanthaEdwards;7835015

Agreed. :thumbsup:

Weird but technically correct. the opposite of something is something that performs an opposite function. so directions, speeds etc remain opposites, however objects/things have functions and therefore opposites.

Example the opposite of knife is Glue (one cuts, the other sticks it back together)
whereas the opposite of a spoon is a spoon (it is used to remove something from a pot, or to put ingredients in) It is therefore a Prime opposite.

its a fun game, i use it as a starter in my classes at school to get the kids thinking!

fork now name the opposite

Jetpac;7835364

Weird but technically correct. the opposite of something is something … Weird but technically correct. the opposite of something is something that performs an opposite function. so directions, speeds etc remain opposites, however objects/things have functions and therefore opposites.Example the opposite of knife is Glue (one cuts, the other sticks it back together)whereas the opposite of a spoon is a spoon (it is used to remove something from a pot, or to put ingredients in) It is therefore a Prime opposite.its a fun game, i use it as a starter in my classes at school to get the kids thinking!

Shut up. And you're a teacher? Really?

Dec

Stop

Start

Happy

Sad..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226656
    2. Xbox One X Console £385 (in-store) @ Interdiscount (Swiss-France borders)11
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769621
    4. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?711

See more discussions