Oprah would make an incredible next US president

Found 8th Jan
Murmurs that she would be interested in being the next US president, she is strong, fair and self made.

I hope she will run against Trump.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments

Will she give free stuff out to everyone who votes for her?
33014946-eNV1y.jpg
Personally, I can’t stand the woman.

The celebrity and political cocktail must end with Trump. Ģeorge Clooney, Will Smith and Oprah have all been mentioned in the past. Who next - Ellen Degeneres? The constant talk of establishing family political dynasties must also stop. Started with Bush and Clinton, now added to by Obama and Trump. An obsession with spouses, siblings and children of ex-Presidents is not healthy in a proper Western democracy.

groenleader13 m ago

No more celebs for presidents.

Oh, come on... I was hoping for The Rock!

84 Comments

Will she give free stuff out to everyone who votes for her?
33014946-eNV1y.jpg
Personally, I can’t stand the woman.

she's still around! The last time i seen this woman was going through the channels on TV after school in the late 80's.

groenleader13 m ago

I have a feeling Trump will be around for a second term, whether his health holds up is another matter.

Dilithium10 m ago

I have a feeling Trump will be around for a second term, whether his …I have a feeling Trump will be around for a second term, whether his health holds up is another matter.

Dilithium34 m ago

I have a feeling Trump will be around for a second term, whether his …I have a feeling Trump will be around for a second term, whether his health holds up is another matter.

I think you could be right there. Am hearing similar from US colleagues.

DKLS4 m ago

I think you could be right there. Am hearing similar from US colleagues.

Am hearing nothing of the sort from every media outlet in the world.

Oprah of the opera

How much more dumb can it get

cowsindahouse1 m ago

Oprah of the operaHow much more dumb can it get

33015520-EvH5x.jpg

Original Poster

cowsindahouse10 m ago

Oprah of the operaHow much more dumb can it get

Makes sense.... Opera?

The celebrity and political cocktail must end with Trump. Ģeorge Clooney, Will Smith and Oprah have all been mentioned in the past. Who next - Ellen Degeneres? The constant talk of establishing family political dynasties must also stop. Started with Bush and Clinton, now added to by Obama and Trump. An obsession with spouses, siblings and children of ex-Presidents is not healthy in a proper Western democracy.

Saturn13 m ago

The celebrity and political cocktail must end with Trump. Ģeorge Clooney, …The celebrity and political cocktail must end with Trump. Ģeorge Clooney, Will Smith and Oprah have all been mentioned in the past. Who next - Ellen Degeneres? The constant talk of establishing family political dynasties must also stop. Started with Bush and Clinton, now added to by Obama and Trump. An obsession with spouses, siblings and children of ex-Presidents is not healthy in a proper Western democracy.

Remember the voters of the USA voted a cowboy and a terminator into power.

BeerMeister2 h, 31 m ago

I'd rather listen to what the Rock has been cooking than read another tweet from Mr Twitter.
Anyone with a Twitter account should be barred from being POTUS.

shadey1222 m ago

Remember the voters of the USA voted a cowboy and a terminator into power.

Don't forget the wwf wrestler in Minnesota.

Andy@XCite6 m ago

I'd rather listen to what the Rock has been cooking than read another …I'd rather listen to what the Rock has been cooking than read another tweet from Mr Twitter.Anyone with a Twitter account should be barred from being POTUS.

Tbh i think it is very entertaining.

CoeK5 m ago

Tbh i think it is very entertaining.

Well thankfully he is #notmypresident

DT892 h, 1 m ago

The same media who laughed at his chances first time.

DT892 h, 4 m ago

Fake news!

My colleagues don't work for any media outlets. Just your bog standard academic and consultant types.

Isn't there some kind of HR department that can deal with the President's workplace antics?

if presidents were elected for their competencies rather than clan/family links then maybe the usa would get a real contender.
as it stands it does not matter who the face of the presidency is as the show is run by a bunch of crooks who install their stooges into the position.
democracy my a$$.

Azztec6 m ago

if presidents were elected for their competencies rather than clan/family …if presidents were elected for their competencies rather than clan/family links then maybe the usa would get a real contender.as it stands it does not matter who the face of the presidency is as the show is run by a bunch of crooks who install their stooges into the position.democracy my a$$.

If you were going to pick a stooge you'd think you would go for one better than trump.

CoeK4 m ago

If you were going to pick a stooge you'd think you would go for one better …If you were going to pick a stooge you'd think you would go for one better than trump.

To be fair, given all he has said and done, he is still in power.
This says more about the "I'm alright Jack" selfish attitude of people.
This was also demonstrated with Bill Clinton's perjury.

In both cases, had the economy not been doing so well, both would have been out I reckon.

Bestard1 m ago

To be fair, given all he has said and done, he is still in power.This says …To be fair, given all he has said and done, he is still in power.This says more about the "I'm alright Jack" selfish attitude of people.This was also demonstrated with Bill Clinton's perjury.In both cases, had the economy not been doing so well, both would have been out I reckon.

The people who want trump in don't care about the economy, as long as they can still shoot things

She seems to have good morals and good politics. She's a self made black woman,a massive philanthropist and an actual, provable billionaire.

If she ran, she'd have to mess up spectacularly to not beat Trump easily. He already lost the popular vote to the comparatively unpopular Hilary.

The way media is consumed now, I wouldn't be surprised that the 2020 campaigns are just Youtube videos of the candidates with '5 reasons to vote for me. The reasons not to vote for other candidates will SHOCK you'

Original Poster

Andy@XCite1 h, 40 m ago

Well thankfully he is #notmypresident

We don't have a presidential system though do we?

Original Poster

Bestard35 m ago

To be fair, given all he has said and done, he is still in power.This says …To be fair, given all he has said and done, he is still in power.This says more about the "I'm alright Jack" selfish attitude of people.This was also demonstrated with Bill Clinton's perjury.In both cases, had the economy not been doing so well, both would have been out I reckon.

Not really, democracy is based on votes not how much you can march and weep about how sad your life is.

shadey125 m ago

Who is she unpopular with? try to be specific, rather than just hurling …Who is she unpopular with? try to be specific, rather than just hurling insults.New year, new leaf and all that.

Sorry, thought it was clear I'd be talking about people like you.

I predict that Oprah will not be the first woman US president, with that honour going to Elizabeth Warren.

davewave2 m ago

Not really, democracy is based on votes not how much you can march and …Not really, democracy is based on votes not how much you can march and weep about how sad your life is.

I've not seen you talk about marching for a while. i missed it.

Will Harvey Weinstein be her VP?

davewave15 m ago

We don't have a presidential system though do we?

You know what I mean Dave. I stated that so I could use the twitter hashtag.
Besides he isn't my president.

SDLiam9 m ago

Will Harvey Weinstein be her VP?

Weird line of attack considering the allegations against trump, the photos of trump with Weinstein (like the ones of Oprah and Weinstein together that you're referencing) and Oprah's own history as a victim of sexual abuse.

You won't understand much of that so don't bother responding.

CoeK17 m ago

I've not seen you talk about marching for a while. i missed it.

Goose Stepping is the new Marching.

CoeK1 h, 1 m ago

If you were going to pick a stooge you'd think you would go for one better …If you were going to pick a stooge you'd think you would go for one better than trump.

lol maybe, but dont know who else would continue to make the usa look detached and alienated from the world in a better way than trump is doing in the current climate.

Bestard57 s ago

Goose Stepping is the new Marching.

I couldn't imagine a less intimidating march

Azztec1 m ago

lol maybe, but dont know who else would continue to make the usa look …lol maybe, but dont know who else would continue to make the usa look detached and alienated from the world in a better way than trump is doing in the current climate.

Tom Cruise would be good for a laugh.

CoeK2 m ago

Tom Cruise would be good for a laugh.

tom cruise with oprah, that was a hoot first time round as well.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions