Optimising Tesco Clubcard premium - 2 big shops in store

Posted 18th Nov
I've ponied up my £7.99 for clubcard premium, and the obvious way to exploit it, is through the two "big shops" every month.

One can get 10% off two shops each month, up to £200 each shop, in store only.

I've delayed things until tomorrow, so I can bag the 10p a litre petrol voucher, and I think I'll go for the 2 packs for £9 craft beer deal and load up.

I'm not happy about having to drag myself around a Tescos twice a month, so I want a quick in an out. There's all sorts of exclusions, but suggestions welcome on how to easily spend £400 a month in Tesco's effectively...
Community Updates

Groups

3 Comments
Do my shopping .
They've got your exactly where they want you now.
You pay them £7.99 a month and then you make sure you shop with them so you get your discount, even if Asda or Sainsbury's were cheaper that week.
stefromuk18/11/2019 14:17

They've got your exactly where they want you now.You pay them £7.99 a …They've got your exactly where they want you now.You pay them £7.99 a month and then you make sure you shop with them so you get your discount, even if Asda or Sainsbury's were cheaper that week.

Well, not really, I only have to spend £80 a month to break even?

I'd be spending £60 this week anyway, to grab the fuel voucher... I'm normally an Amazon subscribe & save, weekly Lidls kind of guy at the moment (plus any obvious deals at the other supermarkets).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants