Options for upgrade to all-you-can-eat data on 3 mobile network SIM-only

Found 1st Jun
I'm wondering if there is an opportunity to upgrade a 3 SIMO contract to all-you-can-eat-data mid-term, or even out of term. If so, it would be helpful to know what other Three mobile customers have been charged to upgrade their plan, maybe also indicating
the monthly data allowance of the original plan
how recently the AYCE data option was added
if any other terms were required (example: additional xx months commitment, etc)
Before I contact 3 CS I would like to be aware of what AYCE upgrade options have been offered to other customers recently (forewarned is forearmed).
Or if anybody is aware of a special deal on a 3 AYCE data arrangement I'd appreciate knowing about it.
Thanks.
Community Updates
AskComputersNetwork
6 Comments
3 are the most inconsistent network. I wanted AYCE data (after work had a crackdown on personal use on works phone) and they said they don't do AYCE anymore (even though they do!). So ended up getting 100Gb (30Gb tethering). Was paying £8 for 8gb. Now pay £14 for 100Gb.

But know doubt someone will post they get AYCE for £10! Lol
GAVINLEWISHUKD3 m ago

3 are the most inconsistent network. I wanted AYCE data (after work had a …3 are the most inconsistent network. I wanted AYCE data (after work had a crackdown on personal use on works phone) and they said they don't do AYCE anymore (even though they do!). So ended up getting 100Gb (30Gb tethering). Was paying £8 for 8gb. Now pay £14 for 100Gb. But know doubt someone will post they get AYCE for £10! Lol

Yep i get it for £9

600 mins
unlimited txts and 2000 3 to 3 mins
Caroline_19933 m ago

Yep i get it for £9 600 minsunlimited txts and 2000 3 to 3 mins

Thanks for the info. Was that £9 arrangement a retention deal or a mid-term upgrade, and was it recent? Thanks.
Caroline_199329 m ago

Yep i get it for £9 600 minsunlimited txts and 2000 3 to 3 mins

Lol. Out done by £1! I get AYCE mins! (use about 100!)

Never bothered me really as always just used my work phone. People started taking the piss, like watching 6 hours of Netflix per night tethered to their laptop.
GAVINLEWISHUKD1 h, 39 m ago

Lol. Out done by £1! I get AYCE mins! (use about 100!)Never bothered …Lol. Out done by £1! I get AYCE mins! (use about 100!)Never bothered me really as always just used my work phone. People started taking the piss, like watching 6 hours of Netflix per night tethered to their laptop.

I dont even use 100 tbh, minutes dont bother me.

I use about 10gb data a month. Thats it.
AndyRoyd2 h, 9 m ago

Thanks for the info. Was that £9 arrangement a retention deal or a …Thanks for the info. Was that £9 arrangement a retention deal or a mid-term upgrade, and was it recent? Thanks.

Mid term. I tried on chat but they asked me to phone.
I asked if its possible for a better deal. Came back with that one. Only downfall is im now out of contract and on a rolling month by month.

Other networks cant come close unless its via top cashback/quidco. Take away the cashback amount its not worth all the hassle of being up about £10! For the year. Looks like im stuck with 3 for a while but tbh, not had one issue.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants