Oral B 3D White Toothbrush Heads Reduced To £4.86 At Tesco (instore)

8 replies
Found 19th Feb
Not worth posting as a deal as it might be very niche, but in my local Tesco, they had the 4 pack of 3D white oral b toothbrush heads reduced to £4.86 from around £18

7 Comments

Ooh, nice one. Killer deal if it turns out to be national. I'll have a look in my local tomorrow. Gracias.

Original Poster

majestic2012

Ooh, nice one. Killer deal if it turns out to be national. I'll have a … Ooh, nice one. Killer deal if it turns out to be national. I'll have a look in my local tomorrow. Gracias.

The one I spotted them in had about 2 boxes (probably 12 packs a box) left

nice deal! Which tesco was this may I ask?

you should post it as a deal, people are posting yellow stickered Tesco reduced to clear stuff as deals which clearly they are not

Original Poster

cleverguy12

nice deal! Which tesco was this may I ask?

It was one in the Wakefield area if that helps

Original Poster

joesmum

you should post it as a deal, people are posting yellow stickered Tesco … you should post it as a deal, people are posting yellow stickered Tesco reduced to clear stuff as deals which clearly they are not

I've seen, but I just feel like it could be a very niche deal as I can't confirm if it's national or not, it wasn't yellow stickered it was the actual price tag that said reduced to clear

Nice...
you don't have to wear the daft 3D glasses though whilst brushing though do you lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best/cheapest music service55
    2. Best place to get Euro's... this Wednesday?812
    3. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?38
    4. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…33

See more discussions