Orange £8.00 offers!

5 replies
Found 11th May 2010
Hi Guys,

Just wondered if anyone has recieved anything from Orange other than the automated responce via email. From the £8.00 offer they had running over the weekend?

I ordered a 160GB hard drive and cant see that the money has been debited from my credit card?!?!?

Sara x

Maybe it was too good to be true!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

hmm...

Well I ordered as well and the money HAS been taken but I've had no email or conformation.

Emailed them last night, nothing back so far !

steve1221;8578305

Well I ordered as well and the money HAS been taken but I've had no email … Well I ordered as well and the money HAS been taken but I've had no email or conformation.Emailed them last night, nothing back so far !

+1

Just bit the bullet and phoned up. I ordered a sat nav and hard drive at just past 2am on saturday. I'm not getting them and my money has been automatically refunded and should be in my account probably tomorrow.
Apparently there was over 4000 orders and the only had 75 sat navs and 350 hard drives to sell!

I knew it was a gamble so not really bothered

Great customer service.

Its about time Orange started to operate OA themselves rather than letting these jokers run it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47384
    2. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201755
    3. Win free gin for a year88
    4. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44

See more discussions