Orange and T mobile are going to merge Nnooooooooooooo.

22 replies
Found 8th Sep 2009
please god dont let it be true, dont let orange ruin it.

1. Misc
  2. T-Mobile
22 Comments

Banned

Don't let orange ruin it?
I'm on Tmobile atm and I hate it.. worst signal EVER lol.

orange = good, never had any problems, customer service is good from my experience

tmobile = awfull, complete opposite^^^^^

Wonder what the name will be ,,, suggestions ?

Great :x I hate T Mobile, maybe a good reason to get out of a contract then.

tonyg1962;6236998

T- Orange :lol:

tonyg1962;6236998

Orange squashed ?

micoo;6237012

T- Orange :lol:

:roll:

T-mobile are crap and that article shows it, lost 100,000 customers.
Orange are a strong brand in the UK and i would hope they dont change it with the merger

queenlush;6237013

Orange squashed ?

thts my team name in the fantasy premier league thing :lol:

micoo;6237021

thts my team name in the fantasy premier league thing :lol:

:-D what a coincidence lol

names will be same probz? just owned by the same company. Im joing t-mobile soon, although i know few people with t-mobile get no problems.

tonyg1962;6236998

Anagrams using Orange T mobile :

Terminable Goo
A Robing Omelet
Go Mint Earlobe

Emotional Berg
Boomerang Lite
A Treble Mooing

snowtiger;6237059

Anagrams using Orange T mobile :Terminable GooA Robing Omelet Go Mint … Anagrams using Orange T mobile :Terminable GooA Robing Omelet Go Mint EarlobeEmotional BergBoomerang LiteA Treble Mooing

lol rep for effort lets hope it's not the 1st one

this doesn't bother me one bit tbh im on o2 and both t-mobile and orange have the worse reception in my area so if they do join up together, good for them lol

Toran - the new unimproved mobile phone network you cannot trust...lol

Banned

suppose this means they wont allow me a contract now, have had 4 contracts with t-mobile and orange wont let me have one, dont know why, all others will let me have two a year, orange wont allow me to have one and wont give any reasons as to why, even though i have broadband with them

T-Mobile have the best signal in my area and not had a problem with Customer Services, as for Orange... I'm just glad it's not Three!

tonyg1962;6236998

Oral beg time on

I think the tmobile orange merger will help the customers like us in a big way increasing the 2g and 3g network.

KOGONAI;6254269

I think the tmobile orange merger will help the customers like us in a … I think the tmobile orange merger will help the customers like us in a big way increasing the 2g and 3g network.

Unfortunately for end customer less choice and worse will be the price hikes to PAYG as those are customers who will be targeted.

Banned

so who is gonna be who, is t mobile going to orange, or is orange going to t mobile, or are orange and t mobile going to be one new non orange, non t mobile, does that make sense - lol

I am sticking to tmobile with all my 5 contracts. They have been brilliant for me in the last 5 years.
I serisouly think the merger will be good for both the companies as one is good in 2G & the other in 3g. So I am thinking I might get the best of 2 worlds. And BOGOF cinema tickets on wednesdays too. :lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback trick or treat cashback giveaway23
    2. disneyland paris tickets44
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed433
    4. Amazon deliveries36

See more discussions