Groups

Orange Broadband

Anyone else experiencing problems atm with broadband It was off for 2 hours today all connection was there just no response from Orange, its been crap for the last couple of weeks, I just can't game on the line atm.

6 Comments

Absolute rubbish for me to.. Onto the customer don't care line every night and keep going around the houses.. I've had countless line checks, livebox recovering with latest firmware, fobbed off a number of times,promises of return calls but none never come. Orange have got to be one of the worst companies ever.. rant over..

Original Poster

I've not had a problem till last week with disconnects and today total lack of service, just making sure its not just me. My line was replaced about 2 years ago no problems with phone or anything, i'm guessing there cutting corners somewhere due to new investments, either way I'm only paying £5 so I think it maybe time to jump ship while the going was good.

I've been with them since the freeserve days and I've phoned them on many occasions to cancel and they always talk me around. A couple of months ago I was on the phone to O2 and they offered me a deal for £10 per month on a ADSL connection. That's all my exchange can manage. On the phone then to orange for my MAC and I even siked myself up ans said no way will they talk me around this time........................ They did... £6.50 per month but I'm tied in and the service is shocking.. They are telling me now that it's my puter.. But it's still the same if I connect my laptop to the router.. They just won't listen. I think they must read off a script.
    Last night they reported a fault to BT although they say there is no fault. I've got a call back between 10 and 12 Friday morning .. Woo hoo... I won't hold my breath. I was getting speeds of 350 kbps on a line that is suppose to be 6500 kbps.. Not a happy chappy.. :x

Original Poster

I thinking of going with Sky id try to go on 02 even with my phone contract seems to be a dead end.

ive been on the free broadband for a few years now. never had any problems with connection. maybe its due to the area you are in. or you may have a faulty box.....

Original Poster

leecroot;4418226

ive been on the free broadband for a few years now. never had any … ive been on the free broadband for a few years now. never had any problems with connection. maybe its due to the area you are in. or you may have a faulty box.....

Checked Box fine. Im thinking area atm, or service network area. But with orange theres no real information given out nor is there any real desire to fix. Cant even find the forums properly
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Galaxy Note 8 grey import12
      2. New Firmware for S4 mini?11
      3. Tesco vouchers?22
      4. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V33

See more discussions